MAC Slimshines:

MAC Dazzle Lipsticks:

MAC Sheen Supreme and Pro Longwear Lipsticks:

MAC Lipsticks:

and more MAC Lipsticks:

and more MAC Lipsticks:

and more MAC Lipsticks:

and more MAC lipsticks:

Hehe, you are better stocked than some counters :-)
    PRO King of Blending

Quote Originally Posted by Mac-Guy View Post
    Hehe, you are better stocked than some counters :-)
    Seriously, the entire collection is more than a counter. It's redunkulous. Imagine trying to store/organize a MAC counter's worth of items. I am running out of room!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MAC_Whore View Post
    Seriously, the entire collection is more than a counter. It's redunkulous. Imagine trying to store/organize a MAC counter's worth of items. I am running out of room!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I hear you. MU can take up a lot of room. If you have any BNIB items that you wanna sell, I'm definitely interested :-)

PRO King of Blending

OMG! I'm really speechless! Those palettes in the back are full, too? You have so many shadows to choose from every morning!
    Thank you so much for sharing!
    MAC NC15 • Team Pink

There are a few things that I am actually looking for so it would be awesome if you have them in there somewhere. I can't wait to see the list of what you have...fingers crossed that you have them....

WOW!!!! thats a beautiful collection and sooo many bright colours! definately agreed ur better stocked than some counters!
    Mac makes me stand out in all the black and challenges those that don't get 'it' http://starlingbright.blogspot.com - Haven for Makeup & Metal... A Chicks Opinion :yeah:

Hubby said he would help me photo the collection this weekend. I think this translates into him making the cocktails while I take the pics. Works for me!

Haha, I literally said "OH wow" right out loud. I guess I didn't expect that when I scrolled down after reading your description.

Colour me jealous. You have an amazing collection. Thanks for sharing!

Very nice collection! I actually missed the sale items you had up recently... =( Please have another sale soon

I love your sales! I hope I can find some gems in there!

cant wait for the next sale

I'm exhausted just looking at the shadows. Choices each day must be endless!! :-)

a sale would be awesome! i'd be up for it!
    NC/NW10 but use Temptu airbrush with a little white mixed in pod
    My Pink Face: Acne prone combination skin, sensitive eyes (mostly wear glasses), dry lips
    Make Up Priorities: Mascara, foundation, highlight, bright lips, contour (bronzer), blush, wash of color on lids
    Colors: for eyes=>neutral, for lips=>neonish pinks, purple, red, for blush=>peachy, purple

OMG your collection is Amazing!

Wow! Gotta love a collection like that (or a tiny one, or any size really, I don't discriminate, just love makeup and looking at others stashes)
    ~NC30, long, golden brown hair, brown eyes~

Oh. my. gosh. excuse me while I pick my jaw up off the floor . . .
    http://collegemakeupbag.blogspot.com/

http://twitter.com/kellybelly04

http://www.youtube.com/user/kellysmakeupbag?feature=mhee

I just told my bf last night...that you must have a bunch of eyeshadows and that I hoped they would be in your next sale. I never imagined..WOW that's incredible. All of those shadows make me excited.
    My Wishlist: http://www.specktra.net/forum/f187/v...shlist-163950/

NC44 Studio Fix Fluid/ NC43 Studio Fix Powder/ Matchmaster 6.0 and 7.0 mixed/ Revlon ColorStay Toast/MUFE Mat Velvet + #65/Nars Sheer Matte Tahoe/

OMG!!! You have an amazing collection.

Quote Originally Posted by VAQTPIE View Post
    I just told my bf last night...that you must have a bunch of eyeshadows and that I hoped they would be in your next sale. I never imagined..WOW that's incredible. All of those shadows make me excited.
    I have every individual eye shadow they have made since they switched to the current style of pot (flip-top), except for two colours. I have about 12 of the screw-tops and 1 of the original style. Too much!!!

speechless.........................i never in my life..............................ever

Hmm at this point maybe you should contact MAC about creating a touring museum exhibit!! I'm sorta not joking ...... or contribute to one about collections - this is a serious collection. Unless you need the funds I'm not sure I would break it up.

Quote: Originally Posted by MAC_Whore

I have every individual eye shadow they have made since they switched to the current style of pot (flip-top), except for two colours. I have about 12 of the screw-tops and 1 of the original style. Too much!!!

Quote:
    I love it. Sadly, I don't think that MAC would appreciate my effort and devotion or be that sentimental.

I really do have a lot of their history: Makeup, graphics (digital, postcards, posters, misc printed items), brushes, tools, traincases, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by MAC_Whore View Post
    If you keep them for another 20 or 30 years, it might be worth it, e.g. 50th anniversary. :-)

PRO King of Blending

Quote:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac-Guy View Post
    Orrrrrrrr.....as a nod to my dying devotion they can send me every collection for free. lol Just sayin'

Woah!!!! That is some collection. Great colors as well. And my mom thought I was bad. Uh uh.

That` s alot of eyeshadow I say to myself I`m only buying this list and than I`m satisfied but my list is endless so want to ask you I ever enough with makeup? Do you still want to buy or feel that your needs are covered?
    My make up page https://www.facebook.com/ilovemakeup.ro

Quote:
    Quote Originally Posted by romi79_2008 View Post
    That` s alot of eyeshadow I say to myself I`m only buying this list and than I`m satisfied but my list is endless so want to ask you I ever enough with makeup? Do you still want to buy or feel that your needs are covered?
    People ask me that alot. lol I definitely don't need anymore. My feelings are that none of us really need any makeup at all. It is a luxury, a hobby.....it's something you can do for enjoyment or to polish your look or to express your creativity. I enjoy the medium of makeup and just like fashion, I enjoy experimenting with each season's or collection's new offerings.

Starting to update

Awesome collection. I can't wait to see the rest of it. Honey when you decide to start a sale I want to be right there!!!
    Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History
    THIS IS SPECKTRA!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 Last