MAC Dazzle Lipsticks:

MAC Sheen Supreme and Pro Longwear Lipsticks:

MAC Lipsticks:

and more MAC Lipsticks:

and more MAC Lipsticks:

and more MAC Lipsticks:

and more MAC lipsticks:

MAC_Whore

Hehe, you are better stocked than some counters :)
Seriously, the entire collection is more than a counter. It's redunkulous. Imagine trying to store/organize a MAC counter's worth of items. I am running out of room!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Mac-Guy

Seriously, the entire collection is more than a counter. It's redunkulous. Imagine trying to store/organize a MAC counter's worth of items. I am running out of room!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
I hear you. MU can take up a lot of room. If you have any BNIB items that you wanna sell, I'm definitely interested :)

peachsuns

OMG! I'm really speechless! Those palettes in the back are full, too? You have so many shadows to choose from every morning!
thud.gif

Thank you so much for sharing!
bouquet.gif

m0rg3nst3rn

There are a few things that I am actually looking for so it would be awesome if you have them in there somewhere. I can't wait to see the list of what you have...fingers crossed that you have them....

princess sarah

WOW!!!! thats a beautiful collection and sooo many bright colours! definately agreed ur better stocked than some counters!

MAC_Whore

Hubby said he would help me photo the collection this weekend. I think this translates into him making the cocktails while I take the pics. Works for me!

SweetJoy

Haha, I literally said "OH wow" right out loud. I guess I didn't expect that when I scrolled down after reading your description.

Colour me jealous. You have an amazing collection. Thanks for sharing!

XicanaQueen

Very nice collection! I actually missed the sale items you had up recently... =( Please have another sale soon :p

Celina

Wow! Gotta love a collection like that (or a tiny one, or any size really, I don't discriminate, just love makeup and looking at others stashes) :)

VAQTPIE

I just told my bf last night...that you must have a bunch of eyeshadows and that I hoped they would be in your next sale. I never imagined..WOW that's incredible. All of those shadows make me excited.

MAC_Whore

I just told my bf last night...that you must have a bunch of eyeshadows and that I hoped they would be in your next sale. I never imagined..WOW that's incredible. All of those shadows make me excited.
I have every individual eye shadow they have made since they switched to the current style of pot (flip-top), except for two colours. I have about 12 of the screw-tops and 1 of the original style. Too much!!!

Latest posts