MAC Brush Canister Collection Discussion

princess sarah

Me to, I have a small and a large and they are so handy when you are out working as well as well as for travelling to store in pencils etc when i got to see my folks and I have limited space

I am going to get another small one of these, they have them in stock at Pro australia

MACina

I just stored my permanent lip pencils in one half of a large brush canister:

I did the same with LE lip pencils,permanent eye pencils and LE eye pencils.Each kind of product got one half of a large BC.

I really love the BCs
heart.gif

princess sarah

They are the best and so many uses! Lots of pencils in this pic that you nearly need another one
flower.gif

I did the same with LE lip pencils,permanent eye pencils and LE eye pencils.Each kind of product got one half of a large BC.

I really love the BCs
heart.gif

Pinkdollface

I really love the BCs
heart.gif
That lookes so nice! Do you by any change have pics of your collection? I would love to see it! I need a new way to store my blushes and powders.

TheLadyDanger

I didn't even know MAC Pro sold these! Anyway, I've been eye-ing the Sigma one (the black), but I didn't need the brushes.

If it's any help -- the MAC Pro in South Coast Plaza have the small and large in stock.

EmbalmerBabe

That lookes so nice! Do you by any change have pics of your collection? I would love to see it! I need a new way to store my blushes and powders.
awesome i love it! i really need to get my collection organized its soo all over the house and jumbled together.

EmbalmerBabe

I just stored my permanent lip pencils in one half of a large brush canister: I did the same with LE lip pencils,permanent eye pencils and LE eye pencils.Each kind of product got one half of a large BC. I really love the BCs :heart:
awesome i love it! i really need some of these to get my collection organized ive got stuff all over the house, jumbled together its just a silly system ive got going on.

Latest posts