Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

My stash ... after so many years into makeup :)

Hi,
    I have been into makeup for a looong time and it is a bit big today...
    I finally got my shelves I managed to get only two but it is better than nothing P

1st drawer :

2nd drawer :

and the third !!! pheww

oh and my brushes

So nice! I love the shelves and all your drawers are so neat and tidy and full! I love it all and want to come over and grab some of it! I love seeing people's "stash"! Thank you for sharing! Your brushes look awesome that way~so ready for action!
    NW15 / Brown hair / Olive-green eyes

My blog: http://beautifullyinspiredbyee.blogspot.com/

OMG, what an awesome collection, I love it! Love how you organized everything.
    If you'd like to support our site with a subscription please go to this page:

Paid Subscriptions - Specktra

Wow, everything is beautifully organized! Thank you for sharing! I love your brush collection.
    MAC NC15 • Team Pink

I love your organization. Beautiful collection!

Oh I love ur set up, everything looks so pretty as well as organized.... Perfect and I want! :eyelove:
    Mac makes me stand out in all the black and challenges those that don't get 'it' http://starlingbright.blogspot.com - Haven for Makeup & Metal... A Chicks Opinion :yeah:

I am in love with your set up! where did you get everything (furniture and organization..not makeup =D) and is it still available?

I LOVE your whole set up. Great collection and organization.

I see you like Becca also. One of these days I am going to have to sort my stash and get it all looking and feeling nice.

I think you just might have more brushes than I do
    My Best Friend/Dog Ishmael 10/26/95--7/11/11
    “Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened” - Anatole France

Hi ! Thank you so much to all of you ! I am very happy you like it ! I can finally share it with other passionate people

The shelves are just glass shelves bought in a do it yourself shop then the other items are acrylic racks for nail polish and acrylic makeup organizers. The cup with the wings is from Pylones. For the rest I do not remember...
    Inside the drawers I have some long containers which are called "IDEAL" plates for candles from Ikea. They are just the perfect lenght for the chests. The other containers are just empty boxes or acrylic...

The furniture is all from Ikea and it is still available, the right hand chest is the Ikea "MALM" 6 drawer chest than you can open the first compartment and there is a mirror inside which is really handy. The lights have been put there by my boyfriend, I bought two and he sticked them at the back of the chest, one in each side and put a light switch so that I can turn off and on when I need. They are also flexible and I can move them away or closer if I need. The lights were my boyfriends idea because I was telling him all the time that I could not see how much makeup I had put on
    If this has given you some ideas I am even happier !!!

Quote Originally Posted by shadowaddict View Post
    I LOVE your whole set up. Great collection and organization.

I see you like Becca also. One of these days I am going to have to sort my stash and get it all looking and feeling nice.

I think you just might have more brushes than I do
    Thanks !!!
    I really love Becca and their compacts look like UFOs

Quote Originally Posted by peachsuns View Post
    Wow, everything is beautifully organized! Thank you for sharing! I love your brush collection.
    Thank you ))
    Brushes are just something I am crazy about, I have just ordered a few Hakuhodo because I was able to see them and feel the great quality.
    I have been saving and making some additional money (working extra hours and selling some products I did not use...) so that I could invest in some of their brushes. I think I will receive them next week ... I can't wait !!!

Quote Originally Posted by ElvenEyes View Post
    So nice! I love the shelves and all your drawers are so neat and tidy and full! I love it all and want to come over and grab some of it! I love seeing people's "stash"! Thank you for sharing! Your brushes look awesome that way~so ready for action!
    Thank you !!! I have very little time in the morning to get ready and I cannot spend it looking for the brushes or I could just have less but nooo that is not going to happen....

Oh by the way, do you have a special technique to store the Mac Lipsticks ? I just cannot store them easily, I cannot find a box or something that keeps them in place and that I can quickly read the names... if you have any tips that would be awesome !

Quote Originally Posted by sgr2008 View Post
    Oh by the way, do you have a special technique to store the Mac Lipsticks ? I just cannot store them easily, I cannot find a box or something that keeps them in place and that I can quickly read the names... if you have any tips that would be awesome !
    I use these =). You can store them upside down to see the label, or right side up and since its clear acrylic you can just read them from the bottom

http://www.containerstore.com/shop?p...=&Ntt=lipstick

Wow! Beautiful!!!
    Beauty is not caused. It is.
    Emily Dickinson

You could easily mistake your set up for a cosmetic counter thats how organized it is! So fab!

Xo
    http://www.xoebc.blogspot.com

Check out my blog! I would love to get suggestions from all of you beauty loving girls on how I can improve it!

Quote Originally Posted by Busttamuv3 View Post
    I use these =). You can store them upside down to see the label, or right side up and since its clear acrylic you can just read them from the bottom

http://www.containerstore.com/shop?p...=&Ntt=lipstick
    Thank you ! There are some nice ideas in there !

Lovely collection- I love the acrylic storage and you are so neatly organised!!
    MUA in training...
    Dark Brown hair, Brown eyes, NW35.

That looks insanely organized!!! I don't have that much and mine still look a mess LOL

Honestly, one of the best I've seen! Big collection, nice storage and organization!
    MAC NC15-20, MUFE HD #117, red hair, hazel eyes

Very neat and tidy.... i need to organize mine now looks like a mess next to urs :X :X

One of the best ones I've seen in a while! Very organized!
    Find me here:*My Beauty Blog
    http://beautyforensics.blogspot.com/
    My Tumblr:
    http://charm9504.tumblr.com/
    MAC C40 MUFE HD #128*"The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in something you love"

wow! its amazing and so neat! love it!

It's very neaty and organized I like your storage, very beautiful

thats such a neat organization, really love this, i wish i had so much patience even tho i dont have half as much as you do!

You've done a lovely job.
    I like how you're storing your brushes. I keep mine in a similar manner. I don't like the "cup storage system" because I don't like the idea of dust motes and questionable floaty things falling into the bristles. Out of curiosity, why do you choose to store your brushes horizontally?

you've got an awesome collection. you storage is so neatly organized, im impressed!

*'''''* “Love of beauty is Taste. The creation of beauty is Art.” -Ralph Waldo *'''''*

Quote Originally Posted by sgr2008 View Post
    oh and my brushes
    everything is so neat!
    michelle

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast