My stash ... after so many years into makeup :)

sgr2008

Hi,
I have been into makeup for a looong time and it is a bit big today...
I finally got my shelves :) I managed to get only two but it is better than nothing :eek:P

1st drawer :

2nd drawer :

and the third !!! pheww

ElvenEyes

So nice! I love the shelves and all your drawers are so neat and tidy and full! I love it all and want to come over and grab some of it! :) I love seeing people's "stash"! Thank you for sharing! Your brushes look awesome that way~so ready for action!

peachsuns

Wow, everything is beautifully organized! Thank you for sharing! I love your brush collection.
greengrin.gif

Busttamuv3

I am in love with your set up! where did you get everything (furniture and organization..not makeup =D) and is it still available?

shadowaddict

eyelove.gif
I LOVE your whole set up. Great collection and organization.

I see you like Becca also. One of these days I am going to have to sort my stash and get it all looking and feeling nice.

I think you just might have more brushes than I do:)

sgr2008

Hi ! Thank you so much to all of you ! I am very happy you like it ! I can finally share it with other passionate people :)

The shelves are just glass shelves bought in a do it yourself shop then the other items are acrylic racks for nail polish and acrylic makeup organizers. The cup with the wings is from Pylones. For the rest I do not remember...
Inside the drawers I have some long containers which are called "IDEAL" plates for candles from Ikea. They are just the perfect lenght for the chests. The other containers are just empty boxes or acrylic...

The furniture is all from Ikea and it is still available, the right hand chest is the Ikea "MALM" 6 drawer chest than you can open the first compartment and there is a mirror inside which is really handy. The lights have been put there by my boyfriend, I bought two and he sticked them at the back of the chest, one in each side and put a light switch so that I can turn off and on when I need. They are also flexible and I can move them away or closer if I need. The lights were my boyfriends idea because I was telling him all the time that I could not see how much makeup I had put on :)
If this has given you some ideas I am even happier !!!

sgr2008

eyelove.gif
I LOVE your whole set up. Great collection and organization.

I see you like Becca also. One of these days I am going to have to sort my stash and get it all looking and feeling nice.

I think you just might have more brushes than I do:)
Thanks !!!
I really love Becca and their compacts look like UFOs :)

sgr2008

Wow, everything is beautifully organized! Thank you for sharing! I love your brush collection.
greengrin.gif

Thank you :)))
Brushes are just something I am crazy about, I have just ordered a few Hakuhodo because I was able to see them and feel the great quality.
I have been saving and making some additional money (working extra hours and selling some products I did not use...) so that I could invest in some of their brushes. I think I will receive them next week ... I can't wait !!!

sgr2008

So nice! I love the shelves and all your drawers are so neat and tidy and full! I love it all and want to come over and grab some of it! :) I love seeing people's "stash"! Thank you for sharing! Your brushes look awesome that way~so ready for action!

Thank you !!! I have very little time in the morning to get ready and I cannot spend it looking for the brushes
lol.gif
or I could just have less but nooo that is not going to happen....

sgr2008

Oh by the way, do you have a special technique to store the Mac Lipsticks ? I just cannot store them easily, I cannot find a box or something that keeps them in place and that I can quickly read the names... if you have any tips that would be awesome !

Busttamuv3

Oh by the way, do you have a special technique to store the Mac Lipsticks ? I just cannot store them easily, I cannot find a box or something that keeps them in place and that I can quickly read the names... if you have any tips that would be awesome !

I use these =). You can store them upside down to see the label, or right side up and since its clear acrylic you can just read them from the bottom

http://www.containerstore.com/shop?productId=10009899&N=&Ntt=lipstick

xoebc

You could easily mistake your set up for a cosmetic counter thats how organized it is! So fab!

Xo

Latest posts