MAC Daphne Guinness Discussion

shontay07108

Is there an upcoming collection that you are excited for?!?!  I missed the ombres the first time around-other than that meh maybe a lippy or two.
Nope. :lol: It's a new and strange feeling. I hope it doesn't continue because I like giving Mac my money.

katred

Specktra Bestie
Nope.
lol.gif
It's a new and strange feeling. I hope it doesn't continue because I like giving Mac my money.

Don't worry. Many cosmetics companies will accept your money. Almost all of them, in fact.

I do really like the sound of the pigments and the quad in this one, though. I can't believe I haven't bought a quad in over a year!!

GlamQueen21

^I agree. Ripe Peach Blush Ombre is more of a spirng/summer color. Even though I am waiting on MAC to repromote it so that way for those who missed out on it can get their chance.

martiangurll

Maybe I am the only one who didn't love Ripe Peach? I would have liked to see Springsheen repromoted, I didn't try that one. Vibrant Grape, too dark for me. Azalea blossom looks gorgeous.

SerenK

Azalea blossom does look lovely. I'm excited but I think I've learned that I can't really make a judgement on a collection till I've seen it in person. I really do love all the product names though and the quad sounds interesting for sure.

katred

Specktra Bestie
Maybe I am the only one who didn't love Ripe Peach? I would have liked to see Springsheen repromoted, I didn't try that one. Vibrant Grape, too dark for me. Azalea blossom looks gorgeous.

Azalea Blossom IS gorgeous. A perfect light, cool pink. Springshine is actually quite nice as well. I wasn't sure how I'd like it on my complexion, but it gives a nice warm glow without looking too bronzed. I love pairing it with a warmer smoky eye and neutral lip. Maybe that one and Ripe Peach will come back in Spring/ Summer?

singer82

I'd def like to get my hands on Ripe Peach. I am def lacking in coral/peach face products. Only one I have is Mighty Aprodite from WW and Miss Behave from QC

Piarpreet

I havent tried it yet (I got it in a swap and still didnt receive the package) BUT lemme tell ya that for the swatches I've seen I really dont think it's related to any of those. Mostly because of the finish. To me the finish REALLY makes a blush. And a reddish peach in a matte finish is a MUST, girl!

I'd def like to get my hands on Ripe Peach. I am def lacking in coral/peach face products. Only one I have is Mighty Aprodite from WW and Miss Behave from QC

LMD84

i have too many peachy coral blushes! i need to get more pink ones!

romi79_2008

^Don`t they clash with you complexion? I know we are the same nc 20? I mean I can wear plummy pinks or yellow pinks, but true pinks or blue, red pinks no way. Like Dollymix I love how it looks in the pan and on other people but on me no way and I want to like it so much. Last time I tried it was like I had little red-pink dots underneath it ( and I didn`t). I even want to buy pinch o peach because so many people love it but I know it won`t be good to me

LMD84

^Don`t they clash with you complexion? I know we are the same nc 20? I mean I can wear plummy pinks or yellow pinks, but true pinks or blue, red pinks no way. Like Dollymix I love how it looks in the pan and on other people but on me no way and I want to like it so much. Last time I tried it was like I had little red-pink dots underneath it ( and I didn`t). I even want to buy pinch o peach because so many people love it but I know it won`t be good to me
well pink ones certainly don't suit me as much but i have dollymix and do quite like it on... but more in the winter. i shall bust it out tomorrow and see how it looks - i may have changed my mind! :)

Piarpreet

I think girls like lou or me with our rosy skin tone...can only pull off pink blushes when our skin if all done, otherwise it makes us look like we just came out of a workout....
well pink ones certainly don't suit me as much but i have dollymix and do quite like it on... but more in the winter. i shall bust it out tomorrow and see how it looks - i may have changed my mind! :)

martiangurll

I love pink blushes. They are so girly somehow and just make me look like I am glowing or came in from the cold. I wore Briar Rose today in celebration of our first snow. I really loved Ripe Peach but it pulled too orange on me. It just wasn't all that and I can usually wear warm colors...

Latest posts