MAC Daphne Guinness Discussion

ladyarwen

It might be a US only thing. I've really no idea. Here's the link to the US site map just in case. http://www.maccosmetics.com/customer_service/site_map.tmpl

ladyarwen

Rayanna, wouldn't you only be able to order from the Canadian site anyway? I just looked on there, and the collection's not up. You're probably still on the Canadian site.

RayannaBanana

Ok I went on the spain site and then signed in and switched back to the CAN site and everything is in my basket. What's the overnight shipping code?

ladyarwen

Ok I went on the spain site and then signed in and switched back to the CAN site and everything is in my basket. What's the overnight shipping code?

TMR.

Ah, I see what happened. The collection IS online for Canada, it just doesn't show up in the site map or what's new. Gotta go through the individual products.

RayannaBanana

TMR.

Ah, I see what happened. The collection IS online for Canada, it just doesn't show up in the site map or what's new. Gotta go through the individual products.
I actually was trying that and it wasn't working either it just show up now. So I guess it was just a little slower for Canadians?

Latest posts