MAC Early Buzz - news on products for 2012

LMD84

Here's another picture of the glittery lipstick tubes from the Meadham Kirchoff runway show.
I think they were really striking on the runway but not sure how practical they would be in real life. . .

Edit: Oh oh, I guess they were custom-designed just for the show. No need to worry!
oh wow - they are all so pretty - i'm sad we can't have them in 'real life'

Chanel Illusion D’Ombre tutorial - todays specktra video

SatelliteDrmr

I don't mind not having access to these. For a couple of reasons

I would buy these because they're so pretty to look at.
I'd buy them for the tube, not the product inside, potentially wasting a lot of money
I don't like "gritty" feeling things, so I wouldn't want to hold these very much
I can just imagine the glitter flaking all over the place in my pocket or purse.

After a couple of weeks, these would end up in my drawer, never to be used again. :-( I'm satisfied with looking at the picture :)

SatelliteDrmr

I can just imagine the sound they would make if they touch each other.. I can almost feel it in my ears right now. It makes me cringe
oh.gif

I like the idea of a glittery tube, unless....

It FEELS gritty.

That would suck.

MACina

heart.gif
.....love this packaging!!!!

I wonder how it feels...soft as velvet or gritty???

Here's another picture of the glittery lipstick tubes from the Meadham Kirchoff runway show.
I think they were really striking on the runway but not sure how practical they would be in real life. . .

Edit: Oh oh, I guess they were custom-designed just for the show. No need to worry!

LMD84

maybe we could make our own glitter tubes by covering them in glue and rolling them in glitter! :p or painting them with glitter nail polish! that would make them feel gritty though.

LiLBeautyBarbie

Ya I agree I would prefer the lipsticks to be nice and smooth with like a sparkly design but not a gritty lipstick where you can feel the glitter!

chromatrix

Those would be gritty, no doubt. Glitter nail polish would be the best way since t would probably hold up better than glue + glitter & feel less gritty but still.

Mac-Guy

Yeah, it's almost October. Holiday collection month!
flower.gif

Will try to swatch the collection the week after next week. I'm only mildly excited as I usually don't buy much from holiday collections, but maybe I'll change it up a bit this year.

xasperadastra

I wonder if in october we'll have an overflow of informations... We still have to know everything about Glitter & ice (it's strange we know nothing since it launches at the ond of october), Gareth Pug and Daphne Guinness !!! maybe we'll have all the color stories in october ^^

LMD84

Yeah, it's almost October. Holiday collection month!
flower.gif

Will try to swatch the collection the week after next week. I'm only mildly excited as I usually don't buy much from holiday collections, but maybe I'll change it up a bit this year.
i didn't buy much last year so this year i want to be dropping some serious money! :p

Edelmc

Karla sugar has info up on fashion week...new blushes were mentioned along with a new pore minimising moisturising primer. Also there looks like a new beauty powder pictured..

martiangurll

Karla sugar has info up on fashion week...new blushes were mentioned along with a new pore minimising moisturising primer. Also there looks like a new beauty powder pictured..

Nice. I seriously doubt anything will minimize pores better than any old silicone based primer, but new beauty powders could really hurt my bank account. I wonder if they will be crinkled this year?

Mac-Guy

Nice. I seriously doubt anything will minimize pores better than any old silicone based primer, but new beauty powders could really hurt my bank account. I wonder if they will be crinkled this year?
I also expect it to be silicon-based. And yeah for BP :)

Latest posts