MAC Early Buzz - news on products for 2012

MACina

These are wonderful news
pompom.gif

I am so happy too because I love them so much!!!

Thank you very much for the information Pinkdollface!

Pearlglide Intense eyeliners will be permanent somewhere in 2012! http://www.beautyscene.nl/p/57705/kerstlook__purple__kitschmas_perfecte_combinatie_voor_kerst i found out about that in this article. I love my Undercurrent so i'm very happy with this news. I really hope Undercurrent will be one of them.

bis

ha ha! i love the sugersweet promo! :) terrible wig but such a pretty picture!
It indeed was :)
Pearlglide Intense eyeliners will be permanent somewhere in 2012! http://www.beautyscene.nl/p/57705/kerstlook__purple__kitschmas_perfecte_combinatie_voor_kerst i found out about that in this article. I love my Undercurrent so i'm very happy with this news. I really hope Undercurrent will be one of them.
Thanks for the great news, I was just thinking the other day that I should have gotten a backup of Black Swan, I am down to a stump.

MACcrazy

Pearlglide Intense eyeliners will be permanent somewhere in 2012! http://www.beautyscene.nl/p/57705/kerstlook__purple__kitschmas_perfecte_combinatie_voor_kerst i found out about that in this article. I love my Undercurrent so i'm very happy with this news. I really hope Undercurrent will be one of them.

can't wait to get more! I only have Petrol Blue and Undercurrent, but wish I had gotten black swan and blackline. Hopefully I can get at least one of these when the collection comes around and since it's perm no backup crazyness!

2browneyes

I am super excited that PG liners will be back. I am wearing Undercurrent on my lower lash line today....it's my last backup :( I will discipline myself and use my other liners so that this Undercurrent lasts until they're back next year.

Mac-Guy

can't wait to get more! I only have Petrol Blue and Undercurrent, but wish I had gotten black swan and blackline. Hopefully I can get at least one of these when the collection comes around and since it's perm no backup crazyness!

Yes, Black Swan please!

2browneyes

About those metallic lips....I think I saw a video of a MUA applying a white base ( i think a paint stick) to the lips then a pigment (melon?) to get that metallic look. I'll try to see if I can find the video and I'll post a link if I do :)

Rinstar

Happy to hear about the Pearlglides, I own a lot of them and love them! I wore Industrial today actually, such a gorgeous blue! I did a hot look using Fresh Ice, Snow Season and Blue Flame MES and then Industrial PG. Loved it.

liba

Happy to hear about the Pearlglides, I own a lot of them and love them! I wore Industrial today actually, such a gorgeous blue! I did a hot look using Fresh Ice, Snow Season and Blue Flame MES and then Industrial PG. Loved it.
Industrial is one of my favorites. I love it with Hint of Sapphire....I'll have to try it with Fresh Ice - sounds very pretty. Here's hoping they bring that one back. I never had a back-up and am rationing it like a mad woman.

LMD84

i need another undercurrent pg liner so they need to bring that baby back! so happy that those liners are coming back again - so creamy and sparkly! :)

katred

Specktra Bestie

You definitely should. The only drawback is that they're not water line safe, but the formula is top-notch- incredibly easy to apply, vibrant and lasts pretty well.

singer82

Omg they're amazing! But I think the glitter is too big for my sensitive eyes. Or I'm allergic to something in them cause they make my eyes swell up. Which sucks cause they were my favorite! I had to give all mine away
crybaby.gif

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member

I had the same problem with the one I got, which was the blue one from Tartan Tale. It was the worst beauty product I ever bought. It had the weirdest texture, so gritty and rough, my lids swole up, and it was a pain to remove it. And what was more weird, I think mine went bad after only a couple of weeks, and I only used it once or twice. When I wanted to give it another try after some weeks, it was completely dry and hard, it was impossible to apply to the skin. I always make sure that I close all my beauty products properly, and it was stored in a cool and dry place. I don't know if somehting was wrong with it from the start, but I know for sure that I won't buy any of these again.

Latest posts