MAC - Naturally Discussion

martiangurll

I'm thinking of the colors of the sky at twilight: purple, magenta, blue, yellow, orange... Lovely!

your post brought a big grin to my face. Yes, I like all these, but especially the one with oranges and deep blues...

this collection also has me nostalgically recollecting the Smashing Pumpkins Dusk to Dawn and Twilight to Starlight double CD

nychick1384

i'd like to think they would do some shadows like the nars night series - that would be very cool :)

iagree.gif
Yes Please!!!!!

Rezel

Quote:
YES!!!!!!!! Beautiful picutres of twilight sunsets.Would love to have those colors in some amazing makeup with this colleciton.
These images are mesmerizing. This collection has so much potential for rich, beautiful colors. Hope we get some info soon.

Fiberluver

Egads!

I've had enough of Twilight and its so called stars.

I hope this collection has nothing to do with the movie as well.

Maybe MAC will bring back one of my all time favorite lipsticks -Velvet - back with this collection.

That shade was the bomb! Perfect for winter.

Teggy

Ooh, I'd love to see some ombre blushes return with this collection! I missed out the first time cause I wasn't "into" blush, but now I am!

nychick1384

Ooh, I'd love to see some ombre blushes return with this collection! I missed out the first time cause I wasn't "into" blush, but now I am!

Why haven't they done other colors of these? They sold so well with Spring Color Forecast and we haven't seen them since. WTF MAC?
rant.gif

banana1234

your post brought a big grin to my face. Yes, I like all these, but especially the one with oranges and deep blues...

this collection also has me nostalgically recollecting the Smashing Pumpkins Dusk to Dawn and Twilight to Starlight double CD

i have that cd, smashing pumpkins are awesome

rockin

I hope they repromote the peach blush ombre at some point - I'd definitely buy that one

GlamQueen21

Why do I have a feeling that the Blush Ombres might come back in this collection? They are amazing!! MAC should repromote Ripe Peach!

Piarpreet

OMG YES!!!!!!!!!!! It's been a while since color forecast.... i think we deserve them. Maybe from blue to pink to get an awesome purple blush!!!!

martiangurll

What about an ombre MSF? You know, with sprinkles and stuff.

When I hear Twilight, I think of soft, candle lit glow. A MSF or BP could be great.

Or a bronzer/MSF with pale colors in a dusky theme, and cool. Even a divided one like the ones Smashbox promotes here & there

katred

Specktra Bestie
OMG YES!!!!!!!!!!! It's been a while since color forecast.... i think we deserve them. Maybe from blue to pink to get an awesome purple blush!!!!

That would be stunning. I got all four from the SCF collection, even the one that's more of a bronzer, because I find they're all so lovely. They're subtle but can be built well and you can adjust the colour by swiping different parts of the pan. I also find that Azalea Blossom is one of the most flattering blushes ever on my skin.

I also wish they'd do the "striped" MSFs like they did for Blonde, Brunette, Redhead as well. Those were also super-popular, but haven't made a reappearance. I still use the two I have a lot.

SatelliteDrmr

OOOO. The Blush Ombres do look like sunsets, don't they? They would be great in this collection!

I'm picturing repromotes of Emerald Dusk, and Starless Night.

Latest posts