MAC - Naturally Discussion

RayannaBanana

Kudos to MAC! They must have anticipated us on the website last night. I ordered last night between 5-6 pm my time (PST) and by 11 pm (again my time) I had a ship notice.

They always take there time with me. Mine is still pending. They had all day to ship it out. Oh well I guess I won't be getting it until next week.

HoneyMilk

I wasn't sure about Summer Haze so I will be checking that out in stores.
I really need to be on an Eyeshadow-No-Buy ... I have way too much.

HoneyMilk

Oh... and I need advice. Do I need Blonde MSF if I have SM Rose Quartz MSF? Right now I'm neutral .. somewhere between 10 and 15.
My SP RQ MSF doesn't get that much love because it can get a bit glittery
sneaky.gif

missah

Nope. I can't. I would if i could but unfortunately, in Australia, we don't get the collections until like a month later and the lipsticks are $33?

StarrySim

Blonde and Stereo Rose are nothing alike! Blonde is a deep rose, it's my absolute favourite blush of all time. I also love the degrade - I use the depper end as a blush and the lighter side to highlight. I get compliments on it all the time. Get it :)

Oh... and I need advice. Do I need Blonde MSF if I have SM Rose Quartz MSF? Right now I'm neutral .. somewhere between 10 and 15.
My SP RQ MSF doesn't get that much love because it can get a bit glittery
sneaky.gif

StarrySim

I wonder if any of the lipsticks will work for me if I don't usually like nudes. Are they all typical concealer-lip nudes?

queen_kitty

I really hope Sweet Sunrise works for me...I need something paler and I think this might be the ticket since I love the coverage of lustres. I wanted to try A Perfect Day too, but I think it will be too dark for my pale skin to be a nude looking color on me, thinking it might lean too brown.

PixieDancer

That's poo! Well, at least you got your goodies ordered, and I'll cross my fingers for you (and myself) that your lippy is PERFECTION!!

Nope. I can't. I would if i could but unfortunately, in Australia, we don't get the collections until like a month later and the lipsticks are $33?

PixieDancer

I'm going to have to tear myself away from my EM blush TOO! It's got a really good hold on me right now!
If Romp is a staple for you, don't forget to back it up! It's on the "Goodbyes" list... they are dc it... If you didn't already know. I just bought a BU!

Great plan for 2012! I think you will love Early Morning, I do. I wore it today with Summer Haze on the lid, In the Sun in the crease and Romp on the outer V with Wonder Woman bronze lipglass in Secret Identity. I just got home and Early Morning looks the same as it did this morning. I would have thought it would have faded but it didn't. Love it. I may have to force myself to switch out of it this week.

Thia Winter

Is it tomorrow yet? My local Macys counter is the only place I have locally to get my stuff, and I'm DYING to go! Got money blowing a hole in my pocket!

BrownEy3d

Hi everyone!

I'm about a NC 50... would the Fresh Honey blush be too light or powdery on my skintone? I know I can't solely rely on Temptalia's swatches, but it looks quite light and powdery on the swatches she put up.

luvlydee

BOOOOOO my stuff will be here on friday womp womp. So im going to still pop up tomorrow to see the collection to see if anything I got is backup worthy... hopefully I dont end up wanting anything else other than what i ordered lol

bronzedbeauty18

Hi everyone!

I'm about a NC 50... would the Fresh Honey blush be too light or powdery on my skintone? I know I can't solely rely on Temptalia's swatches, but it looks quite light and powdery on the swatches she put up.
I wondered this too. I did get Early Morning.

Latest posts