MAC - Naturally Discussion

LMD84

There will be a new collection called Twilight Falls coming out very soon. I wonder what products this will contain? :)

katred

Specktra Bestie
There will be a new collection called Twilight Falls coming out very soon. I wonder what products this will contain? :)
I'm picturing a lot of deep, smoky colours... dark blues and greys... I'm getting excited!

OctoberViolet

I like the name of this collection. I take care of a stray cat near my old HS and I named her Twilight because her colors remind me of it. Can't wait to find out more info.

MACina

That would be wonderful
eyelove.gif

I'm picturing a lot of deep, smoky colours... dark blues and greys... I'm getting excited!

LMD84

i am thinking that ardent will be the warm tones collection and this will be the cool toned collection to come out on boxing day.mac always seem to do that :)

sss215

i can't stop thinking about "Twilight" the books/movies when I read this name. I am not a fan, but I believe in the power of pop culture. The last 2 films will be out in Nov and then sometime in 2012. I wonder if fans will make it a point to check out the collection because of the name. interesting.

katred

Specktra Bestie
i am thinking that ardent will be the warm tones collection and this will be the cool toned collection to come out on boxing day.mac always seem to do that :)
That would make sense, since they always do the Boxing Day collections as two "halves"- warm/ cool, pale/ bright, etc.
i can't stop thinking about "Twilight" the books/movies when I read this name. I am not a fan, but I believe in the power of pop culture. The last 2 films will be out in Nov and then sometime in 2012. I wonder if fans will make it a point to check out the collection because of the name. interesting.
I can't see them doing an actual tie-in, but the name certainly can't hurt. And yes, I think a lot of fans will check it out just for the name.

wishonastar

I like the name of this collection but I'm not going to start speculating because I'm often disappointed when the things I think might be in a collection aren't.

martiangurll

If it has ANYTHING to do with that, its a total skip for me. On the other hand, a beauty powder or MSF for pale skinned vampire girls would suit me to a tee.

Latest posts