MAC - Naturally Discussion

LMD84

i bet they gave it this name perhaps because of the film release so people are likely to look at it - however it will have nothing to do with the books / movies!

sss215

i bet they gave it this name perhaps because of the film release so people are likely to look at it - however it will have nothing to do with the books / movies!
exactly, the power of pop culture. especially for the day after christmas... twilight's main fan base will be out of school and ready to spend some christmas cash and gift cards. cha ching for MAC! lol

singer82

I'm gonna laugh if its in Nov, thats when Breaking Dawn comes out (I'd admit, I'm getting midnight tix lol)

GlamQueen21

^Breaking Dawn comes out in November and part 2 comes out next year in July. I'm behind on Twilight! I need to watch Eclipse before I watch Breaking Dawn.

LMD84

^Breaking Dawn comes out in November and part 2 comes out next year in July. I'm behind on Twilight! I need to watch Eclipse before I watch Breaking Dawn.
you do!! i haven't seen eclipse in a while though so could do with seeing it before breaking dawn is out! i'm such a nerd! lol!

GlamQueen21

^lol! I need to get back into the Twilight hype again. Even though I do hope this collection does have amazing colors!

nychick1384

I totally love the Twilight movies and books, but I really hope this collection doesn't relate to it at all. I want some sophisticated colors and products, not eyeshadows caked with glitter or products that are only going to appeal to the screaming teenage girl-fans (not that there's anything wrong with them, I just want something that can still appeal to a wide-range of MAC fans).
2cents.gif

banana1234

i'm hoping its dark colours with twinkly sparkle accents, like stars..

i'm thinking dark smokey greys, blues, purples, pigments with matt/velvet texture with little sparkles in them like stars and some pearlglide eyeliners would be great...

this sounds like a very cool toned collection...

martiangurll

i am thinking that ardent will be the warm tones collection and this will be the cool toned collection to come out on boxing day.mac always seem to do that :)

that would make sense. or the twilight falls could be warm themed and cool themed with some products colored like the sunset (warm) and others like dusk or starry nights (cool)

MACina

iagree.gif

Exactly my hopes and wishes!!!

i'm thinking dark smokey greys, blues, purples, pigments with matt/velvet texture with little sparkles in them like stars and some pearlglide eyeliners would be great...

LMD84

i'd like to think they would do some shadows like the nars night series - that would be very cool :)

Latest posts