MAC and Iris Aphel Discussion

LMD84

This is the collection with products named after exotic birds and will be released in January 2012

Mac-Guy

Flamingo l/s
heart2.gif

OctoberViolet

Same here Lou & Mac-Guy!!! Flamingo & Scarlet Ibis l/s will be mine!!!!
Super excited about the collection. Love birds! I'm having a MAC overload of all the new information.
yahoo.gif

Thank you Lou for all your hard work.
friends.gif

i can't wait for that sucker!

QueenOfSnark

Ohh, as a bird lover I'll definitely be watching this! There has to be a bird of paradise in there somewhere.

User38

I am glad you guys were able to get confirmation for this collab.... these will be
hatsoff.gif
stunningly beautiful colours.

katred

Specktra Bestie
I am glad you guys were able to get confirmation for this collab.... these will be
hatsoff.gif
stunningly beautiful colours.

Maybe it's just because I'm an animal lover, but this is the collection that has me the most excited. Even though Flamingo seemed a little subdued compared to what I'd think of as flamingo pink, I still liked it. And Scarlet Ibis looked teh hawt. Trying to imagine what colour Bird of Paradise could be...

liba

I'm pretty thrilled Iris A.'s getting paid to play here. Tropical bird theme is just an extra cherry on top.

OctoberViolet

A Bird of Paradise lipstick??!!!!!!!!!!!!
th_drool.gif

Maybe it's just because I'm an animal lover, but this is the collection that has me the most excited. Even though Flamingo seemed a little subdued compared to what I'd think of as flamingo pink, I still liked it. And Scarlet Ibis looked teh hawt. Trying to imagine what colour Bird of Paradise could be...

User38

^ as you all know I have many many samples.. but I only actually BUY when I am in love with the different products in a collex and to keep for myself or gift.... and this is one I plan to Buy !
thud.gif

Latest posts