MAC and Iris Aphel Discussion

Mac-Guy

^ as you all know I have many many samples.. but I only actually BUY when I am in love with the different products in a collex and to keep for myself or gift.... and this is one I plan to Buy !
thud.gif
Tchirp tchirp

OctoberViolet

holysheep.gif
That means it's the "IT" collection to have. I'll be saving up so I can buy everything then.

^ as you all know I have many many samples.. but I only actually BUY when I am in love with the different products in a collex and to keep for myself or gift.... and this is one I plan to Buy !
thud.gif

aradhana

Maybe it's just because I'm an animal lover, but this is the collection that has me the most excited. Even though Flamingo seemed a little subdued compared to what I'd think of as flamingo pink, I still liked it. And Scarlet Ibis looked teh hawt. Trying to imagine what colour Bird of Paradise could be...
purple!?
i'm still not over purple lipsticks it seems...

do we know the type of products this collection will be comprised?

katred

Specktra Bestie
purple!?
i'm still not over purple lipsticks it seems...

do we know the type of products this collection will be comprised?
I don't think we know much of anything yet, other than there's birds involved, the "model" seems really awesome and HG says it's worth taking out a second mortgage for (not an exact quote). All good things, but I'm dying to know what the details are. Unfortunately, I think we'll have to wait a while for this one... Would be hilarious if the bird collection was timed to anniversary Peacocky.

And no, there is no such thing as too many purple lipsticks...

panther27

Jan 5 Lipstick
Pink pingeon-bright cleanest pink (m)
Scarlet ibis-bright orange red (m)
Party parrot-bright red pink (m)
Flamingo-light milky bright coral (l)
Morange

Lip pencil
Entertain me
Embrace me
Redd

Shadow
Silver gull-blue grey w/ sparkle (v)
Robins egg-midtone teal (m)
Diamond dove-deep grey brown (m)
Early bird-bright coral (m)
Howzat

Ebony
Taupe brow
Opulash

BP
Too chic

Polish
Oriele orange-bright orange coral
Toco toucan-bright blue fuchsia
Sandpiper-creamy pale stone beige

MACina

Thank you sooooooooooooo much panther!!!

I am already so much in love with this collection....so many bright colors
eyelove.gif

I am sure that my list will be loooooooooooooong!
Jan 5 LipstickPink pingeon-bright cleanest pink (m)Scarlet ibis-bright orange red (m)Party parrot-bright red pink (m)Flamingo-light milky bright coral (l)MorangeLip pencilEntertain meEmbrace meReddShadowSilver gull-blue grey w/ sparkle (v)Robins egg-midtone teal (m)Diamond dove-deep grey brown (m)Early bird-bright coral (m)HowzatEbonyTaupe browOpulashBPToo chicPolishOriele orange-bright orange coralToco toucan-bright blue fuchsiaSandpiper-creamy pale stone beige

pocketmouse

thanks again, Panther27
yahoo.gif

I'm unbelievably excited for this collection, all of the eyeshadows and lipsticks sound great, can't wait for swatches.

katred

Specktra Bestie
Eek! I may want all the lipsticks and most of the eye shadows... I'm in trouble... (and, of course, I noticed that Parrot isn't making a return... Sorry, Parrot lovers)

MRV

Oh, Mac. You're killing me. I should limit my purchases but it's impossible with these lippies... However, I have an ominous feeling that you won't bring this collection to my Mac as you did not bring Stylishly Yours a year ago.
001_unsure.gif

liba

Eek! I may want all the lipsticks and most of the eye shadows... I'm in trouble... (and, of course, I noticed that Parrot isn't making a return... Sorry, Parrot lovers)
Why just have Parrot, when you can have PARTY PARROT?

(I love that ridiculous name - that's right up there with Sexpectations for total silliness)

OctoberViolet

I want it all!!!!!! I wish instead of all matte lipsticks MAC would make some new amplified cremes, those are my favorite & we haven't had any in a very very long time. Do they not make them anymore?? FYI just because a lipstick is matte doesn't mean I won't buy it.
graucho.gif

Pink pingeon-bright cleanest pink (m)
Scarlet ibis-bright orange red (m)
Party parrot-bright red pink (m)
Flamingo-light milky bright coral (l)
Morange

Shadow
Silver gull-blue grey w/ sparkle (v)
Robins egg-midtone teal (m)
Diamond dove-deep grey brown (m)
Early bird-bright coral (m)
Howzat

Richelle83

Pink Pingeon, Party Parrot, and maybe Flamingo. Not to sure about the eye shadows, I need to see those before I buy.

GlamQueen21

WOW! My list:

Pink Pingeon l/s
Flamingo l/s
Scarlet Ibis l/s
Party Parrot l/s
Silver Gull e/s

I have to see swatches of Robin's Egg, Diamond Love and Early Bird eyeshadows to see if they are pigmented for me to buy. Also, Howzat e/s finish is a Satin.

Latest posts