YSL Discussion Thread

Psych1

[COLOR=0000FF]   I got my large post card in the mail today.  I have to agree with you---the designers have lousy web sites and their CS is often lacking!!![/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   PM'd you!!![/COLOR]
Thank you!! Yeah, I feel like there's no support for their customers. Did you get anything from the sale?

Psych1

[COLOR=0000FF]   It starts tomorrow---I'll take a look but I really don't have anything in mind at this point.  I tried to browse the sit but their server wasn't[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   responding.  I'll try again.   How about you?[/COLOR]
Ohhhh, tomorrow! I don't know why I thought it was today. Lol, well that helps, thanks for clarifying I was browsing earlier and I'm really interested in getting the new Pink Blur Perfector and I've been wanting to try the Radiant Pressed Powder. I've heard a lot of great things about it from reviews, so I'm going to give it a try. I'm sure a few more things will jump into my cart when I'm not paying attention

Medgal07

I never got anything either. Can you pm me please @Medgal07
Got you both!!!!!
friends.gif

Icecaramellatte

I got my invite last week and tried to play it cool. Fail.

Here's my list:

- BLEUS LUMIERE PALETTE (I found you!)
- COUTURE PALETTE ROCK RESILLE COLLECTOR (If I don't, I'll always wonder)
- TOUCHE ÉCLAT BLUR PRIMER
- TOUCHE ÉCLAT BLUR PERFECTOR

What's everyone else looking at?
I'm thinking of getting a perfume I've had on my list for awhile but I have lots on my other wish lists so we'll see. I don't see it selling out so I think I can wait a day or two to think it over.

Psych1

Do you ladies think they will combine the sale promo code with the first time customer 10% off? That's IF I ever get the code for the 10% off

Psych1

[COLOR=0000FF] Me too!  That would be the Touche Éclat Primer and the Touche Éclat[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]Blur Powder.  The reviews were pretty convincing![/COLOR]
Nice choices! I'm about to put in my order but I'm still hemming and hawing about what else I may want to add lol Did they include a black YSL mini mirror to your order as a gift? I noticed when I added 3 items to my cart the gift was added. And just wanted to add for anyone else who is curious/interested, CS confirmed that we can't combine the 10% off first time customer code with the 20% off FF code.

Latest posts