YSL Discussion Thread

katred

Specktra Bestie
http://girlzippy.blogspot.com/2015/04/ysl-couture-mono-eyeshadow-4-facon-11.html?m=1 http://www.sharkattackfashionblog.com/2015/04/review-yves-saint-laurent-couture-mono.html?m=1 http://www.instagramal.com/photo/yslprincejr/998156474473057827_1147798650
I have Dédale and am planning on getting Caftan. I force myself to pay careful attention to my singles, though. I'm actually more guilty of neglecting certain palettes.
Photos of YSL 2015 Autumn Collection http://www.atouchofblusher.com/2015/06/ysl-fall-2015-makeup-collection.html
The lipsticks are RVs? I was hoping for the Rouge Pur Couture formula. I'm allergic to the RVs. On the other hand, I really like the look of the glosses. I'll just have to be careful since light lavender purple shades don't love me the way I love them

Medgal07

And sidenote: sephora does have both the new primer and the new Blur Perfector in the pink compact available on their website. Was surprised to see them both in the new product section today.
I think Sephora had them up on Friday.
sigh.gif

Medgal07

It works the Weird Stuff if applied as Ms. Meddy suggested!!!! I used the applicator enclosed and patted, not rubbed the product on. Then I lightly buffed with the Artis 10. I only used it as a setting powder on T zone. It really lasted, and I didn't sweat it off. Now lets see if it will melt in the ga-billion temp I am working in !!!! Yes, while you all watch the wild fire in San Bernadino, I am there.
I'm so glad it worked that way for you too Ash!!! The sponge is easy to wash and I just allowed it to dry overnight. The blur primer cased me to break out as I suspected
it might. I didn't use it today but I will again to confirm that it is in fact the problem. I'm nursing the break out w/triple antibiotic ointment and it's clearing nicely.

Psych1

[COLOR=0000FF] Two 'Ps' for me ----Palette & Powder!!!![/COLOR]:happydance:
Me too! I definitely want the palette, no question. The powder is nothing unique, but it will get used so why not. I'm going to wait and see swatches of the glosses and RVSs before committing. But I'm sure I'll end up w at least 1.

Psych1

Aghhhhhhh this is great!!! I want the palette, maybe all 3 RVSs and the 2 purple Gloss Voluptes, love those suckers
Great choices! The purple glosses look really pretty! I'm sure I'll end up with at least one of them. The palette is a must have. Just the packaging alone is tugging at my heart.

Psych1

I have Dédale and am planning on getting Caftan. I force myself to pay careful attention to my singles, though. I'm actually more guilty of neglecting certain palettes. The lipsticks are RVs? I was hoping for the Rouge Pur Couture formula. I'm allergic to the RVs. On the other hand, I really like the look of the glosses. I'll just have to be careful since light lavender purple shades don't love me the way I love them
The RVS formula is so slick, almost oily. But I adore the packaging so ugh, I always fall for them. I LOVE the Rouge Pur Couture formula! I only have 2 colors, but I love them so much! It would have been nice if they released some new shades! I think they know women fall for the fancy RV & RVS packaging lol The lavender lip glosses look so pretty, I hope they're not too sheer. Can't wait until we start seeing some swatches!!

Psych1

[COLOR=0000FF]I tend not to reach for my glosses often enough to justify more.  They look really pretty though!!![/COLOR]
I know what you mean. I rarely wear lip gloss anymore, so I really don't fall for the glosses. I do like the packaging of the YSL glosses and I only have 1 ( Rose Jersey), so I may get a lavender sister for her so she's not too Lonely.

Medgal07

I know what you mean. I rarely wear lip gloss anymore, so I really don't fall for the glosses. I do like the packaging of the YSL glosses and I only have 1 ( Rose Jersey), so I may get a lavender sister for her so she's not too Lonely.
Family ties are important!!!!
girlhaha.gif

Latest posts