YSL Discussion Thread

Vineetha

I haven't received mine yet!! Reminds me why I hate phone order!! Have no absolute control over it!! No tracking, dunno when it's shipped and can't talk to cust care either bec it's a phone order!! The counter isn't much help either as she has no idea when it will ship and once the sale is don't the response is so so!! :eek:hboy: I am sure it hasnt shipped yet though since the FedEx has no record of a package coming my way and the SA says she doesn't have a tracking no. either yet!! So much for instant gratification!! :lol: I hope I get it atleast by Saturday!! #impatient #hateunknowns :haha:

Shars

I haven't received mine yet!! Reminds me why I hate phone order!! Have no absolute control over it!! No tracking, dunno when it's shipped and can't talk to cust care either bec it's a phone order!! The counter isn't much help either as she has no idea when it will ship and once the sale is don't the response is so so!!
ohboy.gif
I am sure it hasnt shipped yet though since the FedEx has no record of a package coming my way and the SA says she doesn't have a tracking no. either yet!! So much for instant gratification!!
lol.gif
I hope I get it atleast by Saturday!! #impatient #hateunknowns
girlhaha.gif
With Nordies' phone orders they pull up your account information and send the receipt and tracking number in an email!

Vineetha

With Nordies' phone orders they pull up your account information and send the receipt and tracking number in an email! 
Even NM has done that for me in the past! I tried chat, email and phone!! :lol: The only answer I got was to check back with the store!! The store SA keeps saying she doesn't have the tracking yet and it's off her hands!! Usually with BG I get my package the next day bec it ships from NY!! The problem is FedEx service here is horrible!! They leave packages out by the main door and go! So if I am not looking out/have someone to collect it there is a good chance it can be lost esp with landscaping going on !! I cannot do that since I have no clue when it will be shipped/tracking!!

Shars

Even NM has done that for me in the past! I tried chat, email and phone!!
lol.gif
The only answer I got was to check back with the store!! The store SA keeps saying she doesn't have the tracking yet and it's off her hands!! Usually with BG I get my package the next day bec it ships from NY!! The problem is FedEx service here is horrible!! They leave packages out by the main door and go! So if I am not looking out/have someone to collect it there is a good chance it can be lost esp with landscaping going on !! I cannot do that since I have no clue when it will be shipped/tracking!!
Oh no! I hope you get some info soon!

Medgal07

I haven't received mine yet!! Reminds me why I hate phone order!! Have no absolute control over it!! No tracking, dunno when it's shipped and can't talk to cust care either bec it's a phone order!! The counter isn't much help either as she has no idea when it will ship and once the sale is don't the response is so so!!
ohboy.gif
I am sure it hasnt shipped yet though since the FedEx has no record of a package coming my way and the SA says she doesn't have a tracking no. either yet!! So much for instant gratification!!
lol.gif
I hope I get it atleast by Saturday!! #impatient #hateunknowns
girlhaha.gif
#it's coming # I promise
th_cheerup.gif

Aquamarine1543

The name of the collection is Kiss and Love Edition and they're Rouge Pur Couture lipsticks (the same as their regular ones).

I wished they're new textures because I'm not a big fan of RPC lipsticks.

http://iconosquare.com/p/1015892103061591794_298501812

Icecaramellatte

The name of the collection is Kiss and Love Edition and they're Rouge Pur Couture lipsticks (the same as their regular ones).

I wished they're new textures because I'm not a big fan of RPC lipsticks.

http://iconosquare.com/p/1015892103061591794_298501812
So special packaging for old colors? Packaging is cute though.

ashievic

Weird Stuff, aka Teint Blur, I love it!!!! Yes, it must be gently patted on, not put on in strokes. It really does work. I would repurchase it. Although I found the cute pink cover does stick to your jeans pocket if you carry it there. Doesn't melt in the heat. No, did not have it in direct sunlight. Great for touch ups. The little puff that comes with it, works the best. Tried with a brush, fingertips and puff. Puff worked the best. Still want to know how this goes from a jelly to soft powder in a nano second once applied.

Medgal07

Weird Stuff, aka Teint Blur, I love it!!!! Yes, it must be gently patted on, not put on in strokes. It really does work. I would repurchase it. Although I found the cute pink cover does stick to your jeans pocket if you carry it there. Doesn't melt in the heat. No, did not have it in direct sunlight. Great for touch ups. The little puff that comes with it, works the best. Tried with a brush, fingertips and puff. Puff worked the best. Still want to know how this goes from a jelly to soft powder in a nano second once applied.
I totally agree Ash!!! Patting w/the puff is the way to go! That pink compact sticks to my other stored compacts too. The YSL Bleus Lumière Eye Shadow Collector
Palette does that as well.

Psych1

Just bought this Rouge Pur Couture l/s @ Nordstrom last night and I'm stunned at how stunning it is I looked online and found very little info about this particular shade (# 58 Mauve Nihiliste) and found that it's only available at Nordstrom, at least currently. I'm probably behind on this, but does anyone know more about this shade? Was it part of a collection, is it part of the perm collection? If it's LE, I'm tempted to BU. Lol My swatch doesn't do it justice. It's the most perfect mauvey purpley pink. It's an amazing year round color that will look so pretty in the spring/summer AND in the fall, I just love it. Ok, sorry, I'm a little too excited!
0786855f_image.jpeg
ab3e36ea_image.jpeg
88399bc3_image.jpeg

Icecaramellatte

Thanks, it really is! I have a ton of mauvey/purple pinks, but this one really outshines all of them.
Maybe a new lip collection is coming. I was hoping to buy one of my first Rouge Volupte lipsticks with the fall collection but maybe there is more in store.

Psych1

Maybe a new lip collection is coming.  I was hoping to buy one of my first Rouge Volupte lipsticks with the fall collection but maybe there is more in store.
I just found a YouTube review of the lipstick from 2013. Apparently this shade was released back in 2013 as a part of the Parisian Nights Collection? I guess Nord had some old stock or something lol I agree about going Into store, I've run into colors that I don't see online when checking out all the testers.

katred

Specktra Bestie
I haven't seen this one before, but I think I'm almost as excited as you! YSL does some beautiful purples. I seriously think that they are top of the line when it comes to purple lippies. I don't have this one, but I have others that are top-notch. And now I think I need this one as well.

Psych1

I haven't seen this one before, but I think I'm almost as excited as you! YSL does some beautiful purples. I seriously think that they are top of the line when it comes to purple lippies. I don't have this one, but I have others that are top-notch. And now I think I need this one as well.
I agree! And the formula of the Pur Couture is just amazing, so it's a double score. I think you really need this L/S, it's even more beautiful IRL!! When I put it on, it almost glows and brightens up my whole face, but it's extremely wearable and not in your face at all. I don't know how to describe it. It's really perfect.

Latest posts