YSL Discussion Thread

Vineetha

Ebates is now offering rebates in store with Saks so you can now still get your rebates and support your favourite SAs! I hope they expand to other retailers soon.
Yes thank you :heart: I am aware of it but saks is the only store I don't have closeby :D Hopefully they will extend it to a few more stores!!

Shars

Seriously!!! That's awesome! Thanks for posting that.

Where do the rest of your post go ...:22::confused::D

You got a nice goodie bag :tee: that's awesome!!! :wow:

You're welcome! :)

Yes thank you :heart: I am aware of it but saks is the only store I don't have closeby :D Hopefully they will extend it to a few more stores!!

Awww man! It's always the one that you don't have close by isn't it. I really do hope they expand as well.

ashievic

Got the pink mascara from London. If you already own the Dior pink from Summer 2014, you can pass. The new gray mascara coming in Summer 2016 is what I just purchased in London. It is called Platine, here is it called something else. Has the same number on the bottom.

Monsy

[h=1]ROUGE VOLUPTÉ SHINE OIL-IN-STICK[/h]
12424548_561900557301604_1631959789_n.jpg

from ig @benzlovesshopping

I like 44,47, 41,43. Would love to try the formula to see if they are really hydrating

ReviewZals

New User
(ReviewZals) YSL Volume Effect Faux Cils Mascara Is Definitely Worth it!

I have tried this Yves Saint Laurent Volume Effet Faux Cils Mascara and I say it is definitely worth the price that I paid for it! Now only that, but the application process is so simple and smooth. It's long-lasting and I am in it to buy some more YSL mascaras like these. Has anyone else used this same product or similar ones like it? I could sure try another one.

Screenshot_12.png

Miss QQ

I like the colour selection for the palette and the two glosses. ySL is probably my favourite gloss formula in spite of the stank.

I like the palette too. I haven't try any YSL glosses before! Was worried the mango fruity scent might be too much. I must try this.

Vineetha

The new rouge volupte shine oil to stick lipsticks are up on Nordstrom ! It says Nordstrom exclusive. Any idea if it really is?? These aren't LE either are they??

Latest posts