YSL Discussion Thread

elegant-one

fe688c6dd028f215ca65df5133f70695.jpg

Have we posted or seen anything about these in the new Boho Stones collection? There are also 2 new pretty glossy stains.

elegant-one

OMGosh, so I ordered this special edition 3 bottle pack of the YSL youth liberator skin, light creator & eye serum from my Nordies store for their special event & I couldn't believe all the free stuff they sent me. I got that beautiful fairly large black YSL bag filled with $$ YSL samples, the Nordies travel hanging bag which is really nice & it was filled with samples of all kinds. And then, my favorite surprise...a beautiful pale pink & black cashmere feel neck scarf which I totally love! I do really love the new YSL serums.

boschicka

OMGosh, so I ordered this special edition 3 bottle pack of the YSL youth liberator skin, light creator & eye serum from my Nordies store for their special event & I couldn't believe all the free stuff they sent me. I got that beautiful fairly large black YSL bag filled with $$ YSL samples, the Nordies travel hanging bag which is really nice & it was filled with samples of all kinds. And then, my favorite surprise...a beautiful pale pink & black cashmere feel neck scarf which I totally love! I do really love the new YSL serums.

Ohmigosh, that's amazing! Congrats!

Ernie

Excellent! Love when that happens.

shadowaddict

That's awesome Elegant. A year or so ago I was in Nordies & did a pre-sale on their buy 2 get 1 mascaras at the Lancôme counter & ordered a Tom Ford brush. The Lancôme manager was helping me & she loaded me up with all kinds of stuff. It wasn't even their gwp time.

I left there with a large nice tote (much nicer than the gwp ones) filled with samples from many brands & a couple of full size products. It was a weekday evening & I guess it had been a slow day. Perhaps my lowly $150 purchase made her day & she really wanted to make sure I returned.

elegant-one

Ohmigosh, that's amazing! Congrats!

Crazy right! I felt like a robbed the place :)

That's awesome Elegant. A year or so ago I was in Nordies & did a pre-sale on their buy 2 get 1 mascaras at the Lancôme counter & ordered a Tom Ford brush. The Lancôme manager was helping me & she loaded me up with all kinds of stuff. It wasn't even their gwp time.

I left there with a large nice tote (much nicer than the gwp ones) filled with samples from many brands & a couple of full size products. It was a weekday evening & I guess it had been a slow day. Perhaps my lowly $150 purchase made her day & she really wanted to make sure I returned.

Oh, that is so nice of her! I bet that made your day & you were pretty happy about it. It's always fun to go through all the samples. Since I order so much online, I don't often get those kind of perks. Thanks for sharing that dear!!! I'm just happy to see you here too!

Vineetha

yay!! That is so nice of them! Def an incentive to shop more with the store!!
As much as love shopping online for ebates, the comfort etc, last time I was at the store, the SA was going on about how everyone is worried about their jobs because of the slow in-store shopping these days and how it would help them if a part of the order was made in store etc! She wasn't being pushy or anything ! I try to make some orders in store these days (mostly stuff like skincare and foundations etc that won't sell out). And they always add some gwp or other these days no matter how big or small the order is !

Shars

As much as love shopping online for ebates, the comfort etc, last time I was at the store, the SA was going on about how everyone is worried about their jobs because of the slow in-store shopping these days and how it would help them if a part of the order was made in store etc! She wasn't being pushy or anything ! I try to make some orders in store these days (mostly stuff like skincare and foundations etc that won't sell out). And they always add some gwp or other these days no matter how big or small the order is !

Ebates is now offering rebates in store with Saks so you can now still get your rebates and support your favourite SAs! I hope they expand to other retailers soon.

Ernie

YES! For as much as you buy, I would think they would roll out the red carpet & say, here take all these goodies :icon_cheers::yay::roflmao:
Right sister! You would think. Today was pretty good at Bergdorfs, they had a bag filled with goodies plus lots of samples at Chanel.

elegant-one

Ahh, I feel bad for them. I had the Guerlain lady at Nordies say that to me...but in a very pushy :violin:guilting sort of way ;( I agree, buying skincare & foundations are good to buy in store. And of course, there is the instant gratification in-store buying :queen::yay::shakehands::roflmao:

Vineetha

Ahh, I feel bad for them. I had the Guerlain lady at Nordies say that to me...but in a very pushy :violin:guilting sort of way ;( I agree, buying skincare & foundations are good to buy in store. And of course, there is the instant gratification in-store buying :queen::yay::shakehands::roflmao:
yup :five: and I like you know coming out of the mall with a bunch of little bags :D :rofl:

Latest posts