YSL Discussion Thread

fur4elise

Lol! I came here to talk about the mascara as well... I may buy one today, but I'm not sure which one?! Help?! I have very light teal eyes... I was thinking Aubergine. I would get more but I'm kinda poor right now lmao.

LOL! I love the Craze Purple! ;)

AnneAntz

Thanks. I just got it yesterday. It look intimiating orange. I tried with a light hand today and so far I like it, will see if it change during the day.

I don't think it's very orange on me but maybe I love it too much that I'm bias. My swatch was a bit heavy because the bronzer tends to blend with my skin tone and I had to build the color for the picture/swatch. Maybe that's what making the bronzer look more rich and deep. But since you're lighter than me it would probably work more for you than me with a soft hand. The bronzer also has some soft shimmer but when you apply it you can't see it and it blends so well. HTH

ryan-eh

Nordie's is doing their mascara sale thing today, so I picked up the gold. I'm probably going back for the green--Really Ree's pics made it look a lot darker than the promos, which I like.

shontay07108

I tried the green mascara on my lower lash today and it really was not enough to justify the price. The Chanel one I had from a couple of years ago was way better. I really wanted to love this because green is my fave color to use on my eyes.

awickedshape

I tried the green mascara on my lower lash today and it really was not enough to justify the price. The Chanel one I had from a couple of years ago was way better. I really wanted to love this because green is my fave color to use on my eyes.

I don't recall seeing any other green ones.
Have you seen any others that you want to try out?

This looks amazing on you!! Thanks for sharing.

Thank you!
I got it a bit late but I still wanted to try it out.
Hope to do a nice look later on in the week!

hitchcockblonde

I think Mac is coming out with some mini colored mascaras and I'm pretty sure there is a green one. There's more info in the Early Buzz thread.

shontay07108

I don't recall seeing any other green ones.
Have you seen any others that you want to try out?
Thank you!
I got it a bit late but I still wanted to try it out.
Hope to do a nice look later on in the week!

I was interested in the gold top coat, but I always wear falsies and that would be pointless. I really just wanted a green to pop on the lower lash. It's funny to me that blue is my favorite color, but I hate the way anything blue looks on my eyes. It looks great on you, though.

I think Mac is coming out with some mini colored mascaras and I'm pretty sure there is a green one. There's more info in the Early Buzz thread.

Thanks for the tip!

bunnypoet

YSL Bleus Lumiere with Mascara Vinyl Couture in "I'm the Trouble"

View attachment 54499

I love the blue on you! I bought this color too but haven't opened or tried it yet. I have brown eyes too and I hope it looks this flattering on me. I love blue mascara with brown eyes - it makes them pop. I'm disappointed that the green one is too dark; that was going to be my second purchase from this line. i'll have to wait for the MAC one!

awickedshape

Thanks for the info!

That looks great on you! I love the look of blue mascaras.

Thank you!
I usually think they're too dark to show up on my lashes but became intrigued when I saw this on their IG.
Good marketing, YSL lol
Do you have anyour favourites/ recommendations?

I was interested in the gold top coat, but I always wear falsies and that would be pointless. I really just wanted a green to pop on the lower lash. It's funny to me that blue is my favorite color, but I hate the way anything blue looks on my eyes. It looks great on you, though.

Thanks for the tip!
Thanks!
Blue is my favourite as well but on me can go wrong real quick. I'm always looking for those right shades of blue when maybe I should be including it in a more minimal way.
I hope the MAC green is an option.

That was made for you! I can't believe how nicely it shows up.

Thank you!!
I will take more care and see how it goes. I really wanted to use it with this palette.

I love the blue on you! I bought this color too but haven't opened or tried it yet. I have brown eyes too and I hope it looks this flattering on me. I love blue mascara with brown eyes - it makes them pop. I'm disappointed that the green one is too dark; that was going to be my second purchase from this line. i'll have to wait for the MAC one!

Ah! Can't wait to hear your thoughts and maybe see pics
Thank you!

Latest posts