MAC for Chen Man Collection Discussion

OctoberViolet

Tx Richelle! I think Force of Nature looks a little like Pink Pigeon to me. I want budding love lipstick if it shows up more on the purple side than pink.
These are from the ebay listing posted a few pages back.

Budding Love lipglass-looks kinda like Narcissus but maybe more pink?

Force of Love(matte) looks umm familiar!

liba

I hope you picked up Fresh Amour Mattene - that would have fulfilled your ultimate matte lavender dreams! I'm sort of sad I didn't back it up when I had a chance.

Pinkdollface

Force of Love l/s looks more like Party Parrot than Pink Pigeon to me and is it just me or does it look like it is gritty? I like lavender so Budding Love looks very appealing to me. And here i was thinking i could skip this collection.

sss215

i have navel blue and it is pretty nice but very similar to the likes of blue storm and bell bottom blue.
So true! I sawatched Naval next to Blue Storm at pro and they were very, very similar. If you have Blue Storm, you may want to leave Naval and buy a blush

Was the Madarin blush mntioned? So maybe another collection? Hopefully one of the new perm blushes. That would be good

OctoberViolet

Yes. I do have Fresh Amour lipstick and I love it! I just would prefer it being a tad darker. I prefer more mid-tone lipsticks now. Maybe with age my coloring is changing a bit. I still love all purpley lipsticks though...lol
heart.gif

I hope you picked up Fresh Amour Mattene - that would have fulfilled your ultimate matte lavender dreams! I'm sort of sad I didn't back it up when I had a chance.

OctoberViolet

You may be right, Pinkdollface. Either way Pink Pigeon or Party Parrot, Force of Love looks bright. I will have to wait for swatches. I am definitely getting Budding Love unless the lipstick is too light. I need to make a budget and figure out which collection(s) will be a skip for me. Maybe I can buy one or two from each depending on whether there is something that makes me excited. I mean, I am usually a Winter, Spring and Fall collection whore. Summer I barely ever buy anything, but these collections are screaming at me to spend my money.

Force of Love l/s looks more like Party Parrot than Pink Pigeon to me and is it just me or does it look like it is gritty? I like lavender so Budding Love looks very appealing to me. And here i was thinking i could skip this collection.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I remembered a blogpost from a couple of months ago with pics of products from upcoming collections. I found it again, maybe this lipstick could be Budding Love?

sss215

I remembered a blogpost from a couple of months ago with pics of products from upcoming collections. I found it again, maybe this lipstick could be Budding Love?

That blush! I seriously hope it's one of the new perm blushes coming out! It's beautiful!

Latest posts