MAC for Chen Man Collection Discussion

Piarpreet

So I saw on Temptalia about this new collection coming out with Chen Man of Mineralize Eyeshadows in a Ying Yang shape.

ORIGINAL SOURCE:
http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/mac-cosmetics-celebrates-chen-man-133241018.html

HK96280

BEIJING, Nov. 4, 2011 /PRNewswire-Asia/ --A tantalizing twist of art, color and fantasy comes to life as the world's leading professional make up brand, M.A.C Cosmetics prepares to launch a cosmetics collaboration with China's foremost fashion photographer, Chen Man. Inspired by Chen Man's vision, the upcoming collaboration with M.A.C features an extraordinary campaign visual shot by Chen Man. The M.A.C for Chen Man collection will feature limited edition mineralize eye shadows emblazoned with a yin/yang design and will be available globally at M.A.C outlets from March 2012.

Piarpreet

Mineralize Eyeshadows with the ying yang shape.... they'll be duos I guess, but I'm thinking they might crack easily? I'm exited though that MAC is expanding outside america and europe. I know they've done it before but... still is nice.

katred

Specktra Bestie
I'll be curious to see what comes of this, but honestly, the more I use MES, the more issues I seem to have with them irritating my eyes. I suspect I may end up passing, even if they're really nice.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I'm really excited for this one. Haven't heard of Chen Man before to be honest, but the pictures that pop up when you google the name look absolutely stunning. I'm sure the promo pic for this collection will too.
MES with yin yang design sound lovely, I have a feeling I will like this collection a lot, the colours of the products and the overall theme. Can't wait for more info!
cheerleader.gif

laylalovesmac

I was hoping this would be bring me out of MAC hiding.... Nah. I'm not a huge MES lover since I prefer matte eyes, and especially not duos.... I'll be curious to see what they look like though! And if there are some other products coming out, we'll see. <3

Richelle83

Just eyeshadows...boooo. The pics of her photography are very vibrant full of colors all over the face, but there just doing eyeshadows. Lame.

pocketmouse

Oh wow, I'd never heard of Chen Men before but her photography is amazing! Too bad the collection isn't going to be larger, it would be cute to see a yin / yang symbol on some lipstick packaging, or a compact
love.gif
I might actually have to pick up some MES though, I've always managed to skip them in the past!

GlamQueen21

I cannot wait for more info on this collection! The MES with the yin yang design sounds amazing but I'm hoping that the MES will be nice to buy.

Mac-Guy

Information taken from T

"A tantalizing twist of art, color and fantasy comes to life as the world’s leading professional make up brand, M.A.C Cosmetics prepares to launch a cosmetics collaboration with China’s foremost fashion photographer, Chen Man. Inspired by Chen Man’s vision, the upcoming collaboration with M.A.C features an extraordinary campaign visual shot by Chen Man. The M.A.C for Chen Man collection will feature limited edition mineralize eye shadows emblazoned with a yin/yang design and will be available globally at M.A.C outlets from March 2012. — "

Just give the original source some credit: http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/mac-cosmetics-celebrates-chen-man-133241018.html

romi79_2008

I`m not so much into mes, I haven`t found one that didn`t disappointed in a way or other. They are really beautiful, but that`s just it, they stay looking beautiful in my drawer. I started selling mine and only kept the special colors. But I do like some of the colors mac comes up with so i`lll keep an eye on this too

princess sarah

More MES? Mac are going mental for it lately... I'm not sure yet, I'm picky with these shadows if they aren't different and standout but I do like the design of duos in ying yangs

Latest posts