MAC for Chen Man Collection Discussion

Mac-Guy

so tired of MES every 5 minutes. would love some good quality quads.

I don't think that there is an overload of MES - maybe it just feels like it. SP was in June, GI in October, and Naturally is in Jan. But there were plenty of non-mineralize products in between.

MAC will certainly produce what sells and lots of people seem to be more into MES and/or buy all of them rather than regular e/s.

sss215

I don't think that there is an overload of MES - maybe it just feels like it. SP was in June, GI in October, and Naturally is in Jan. But there were plenty of non-mineralize products in between.

MAC will certainly produce what sells and lots of people seem to be more into MES and/or buy all of them rather than regular e/s.

you think? compared to 2010, we've seen tons of MES. Don't forget the perm (or semi-perm) MES released that will be available for a year on counters or in stores. Then perm at pro. I feel like I am missing regular shadows. I think its an excuse for MAC to sell newer product at a higher price point. There is nothing super special about MES, especially for the skin around the eyes, and some of them are glitter bombs and have a inconsistent color payoff. So tired of them.

Mac-Guy

you think? compared to 2010, we've seen tons of MES. Don't forget the perm (or semi-perm) MES released that will be available for a year on counters or in stores. Then perm at pro. I feel like I am missing regular shadows. I think its an excuse for MAC to sell newer product at a higher price point. There is nothing super special about MES, especially for the skin around the eyes, and some of them are glitter bombs and have a inconsistent color payoff. So tired of them.

Oh yeah, I totally agree with you on the price. More money for MAC.

ladyarwen

While I do like MES I agree I would like some stellar quads, my dream would be an all veluxe pearl quad
love.gif

I'd be so on board with an all veluxe pearl quad.

singer82

I like mes, but I hope they start doing more regular shadows soon. But again I have an abundance of UD shadow palettes I need to use, so guess its for the best.

Miss Dynamite

Really wish they'd stop selling this garbage, I hate MEs, not smooth, crappy color payoff, usually crappy colors. Give me real eyeshadows please. D= I have 4 so far and the glitter ones were decent but still faded majorly after they dried, the other 2, it seemed the more I put on, the less pigmented they were. Oh well, guess it's better since I need to stop buying so much makeup now anyway.

katred

Specktra Bestie
It's weird because Mac are putting out all these MES lately and a large proportion of the regular shadows they've come up with have been below par. It's like they don't care about those so much anymore.

OctoberViolet

I agree with you katred. I don't dislike the MES's, but I would prefer some new "regular" shadows with better quality. MAC can you hear us?

It's weird because Mac are putting out all these MES lately and a large proportion of the regular shadows they've come up with have been below par. It's like they don't care about those so much anymore.

xpinkglitter

Exactly. It's not just MES either, it's all the "bigger" eyeshadows from this year (like the peacocky and jeanius ones). I can't even remember the last collection with normal single eyeshadows.

Oh yeah, I totally agree with you on the price. More money for MAC.

Latest posts