Page 1 of 109 1 2 3 11 51 101 Last

MAC - Shop Shop Shop / Cook Cook Cook discussion

chat here about the new collection that is coming out in February next year!

ahhh that looks so cute! Loving the bright tangerine shades already!

yup! the collection looks great! it is the wonder woman anniversary collection for those who don't realise! and tendertones really are coming back! wooo!!

Wonderful. This must include Cakemix and Cup of Joe e/s.
    PRO King of Blending

Kissables! and bright Cremeblend Blushes! This whole collection looks fantastic - very early 80's Italian Vogue!

I've been wearing Joie de Vivre a lot lately - couldn't quite tell if it was being re-promoted, but there's a color in there that'd be fine as a replacement, which I'm gonna need

I want to know more too, right now I have no idea what is included but sounds fun
    My make up page https://www.facebook.com/ilovemakeup.ro

I just saw the info, this will be a killer col. At the right time, too cause I was getting bored with the latest col
    My make up page https://www.facebook.com/ilovemakeup.ro

Oh yes

I can not wait for more details!!!

But so far everything looks awesome

Quote Originally Posted by romi79_2008 View Post
    I just saw the info, this will be a killer col. At the right time, too cause I was getting bored with the latest col

#TeamBuyAllTheThingsThatILove

Really looking forward to the kissable lip colours and tendertones!

This is so my collection!

Quote Originally Posted by Mac-Guy View Post
    If those quads are the cream shadow quads, then I'm SO there! I was looking at the photos thinking "hmmm, these are all the sorts of colors that can be a really difficult, stiff texture in the usual powder formulas, but would be fantastic if they have pigmentation and apply smoothly", figuring these quads would definitely have to be carefully swatched. If they're creams, though, all those problems will be right out the door! Then you run into creasing issues, sure, but I'd take that over dry, stiff, chalky powder shadow any day.

Quote Originally Posted by OctoberViolet View Post
    This is so my collection!
    Yes and yes, LOL. This looks great and very promising. I'm really getting excited to wear all those colours, can't wait!
    SPECKTRA NEEDS YOUR HELP!
    Please take a moment to read this and make a donation if you can!

This collection will be very expensive.
    PRO King of Blending

This collection will be very expensive.

yes it must do! the names would certainly fit!

Looooove the visuals! This just looks like fun and at the perfect time of year for it

OMG! I Love the name of the collection! So excited

OMG Those quads look so scrumptious! And the Kissable Lip Colors! Tendertones! OMG, I'm gonna die...and this comes out in February. Happy Birthday hauling to ME.

This looks really really REALLY nice!

Ohio but I'm still a Pittsburgh girl at heart (go Steelers!)
    omg just saw this, looks AMAZING! so much color!!!!!
    anyone who says theres such a thing as owning too much makeup is insane

OK, I'm studying the shot of the promo pic, and I'm wondering about the pots to the left of the quads. The orange and pink ones are the same size, while the reddish brown one is bigger. Are the orange and pink ones cream color bases and the reddish brown is a blush, or maybe the opposite? Anyone have any insight?

Geesh...I was in the Chanel thread & heard you guys screaming with excitement...Cremeblend Blushes, Quad & Tendertones!
    A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous - Coco Chanel

Quote Originally Posted by ladyarwen View Post
    OK, I'm studying the shot of the promo pic, and I'm wondering about the pots to the left of the quads. The orange and pink ones are the same size, while the reddish brown one is bigger. Are the orange and pink ones cream color bases and the reddish brown is a blush, or maybe the opposite? Anyone have any insight?
    I'm guessing that the smaller orange/pink ones are the Tendertones.

Quote Originally Posted by elegant-one View Post
    Geesh...I was in the Chanel thread & heard you guys screaming with excitement...Cremeblend Blushes, Quad & Tendertones!
    AND Kissables.....

I'm actually a little WTF about including Kissables here along with lipsticks AND Tendertones AND Cremeblend blushes. Cremeblend blush is something I'd expect to come around about once a year or so, like lip gelees. It's a popular product that lots of people like, but has a certain seasonal aspect to it. Same thing for Tendertones, if not more so. To also stick Kissables in there with these once a year, seasonal things, cluttered up on top of them in a huge collection doesn't seem right to me, considering it's much less of a seasonally oriented finish and it's such a good product on its own. Why lump it in together, rather than building a separate collection around them where people will come out for them specially? It seems like they'd just get lost in the mix like this.

After thinking it over, my only explanation is that perhaps we're going to see more Kissables more often as a compliment to a variety of collections, like how it's already done with Cremesheen Glasses. I really hope this is the explanation, at least! I frikken love them so much.

Quote Originally Posted by elegant-one View Post
    I'm guessing that the smaller orange/pink ones are the Tendertones.
    Aren't the Tendertones in glass jars though? I think those are in the bottom page next to the Fluidlines.

Yes, they are in glass jars...thinking thats what I saw. I'll go look again

Aren't the Tendertones in glass jars though? I think those are in the bottom page next to the Fluidlines.
    Ok, looked again. I see what you're saying. Looks like the Tendertones are on the bottom page just above the np bottles. What you're talking about might be eyeshadows & then a ccb blush or something next to them?

I took a look too and I'm thinking it's probably one of the Cremeblend blushes that got laid out in the spread incorrectly sized, especially since the Shop Shop Shop products are definitely grouped together separately from the Cook Cook Cook ones.(or else I'd think maybe a new Careblend bronzer).

Quote Originally Posted by liba View Post
    AND Kissables.....
    I'm actually a little WTF about including Kissables here along with lipsticks AND Tendertones AND Cremeblend blushes. Cremeblend blush is something I'd expect to come around about once a year or so, like lip gelees. It's a popular product that lots of people like, but has a certain seasonal aspect to it. Same thing for Tendertones, if not more so. To also stick Kissables in there with these once a year, seasonal things, cluttered up on top of them in a huge collection doesn't seem right to me, considering it's much less of a seasonally oriented finish and it's such a good product on its own. Why lump it in together, rather than building a separate collection around them where people will come out for them specially? It seems like they'd just get lost in the mix like this.

After thinking it over, my only explanation is that perhaps we're going to see more Kissables more often as a compliment to a variety of collections, like how it's already done with Cremesheen Glasses. I really hope this is the explanation, at least! I frikken love them so much.
    No collection editing here, huh?! Oh well, at least I can buy everything at once...
    PRO King of Blending

Quote Originally Posted by liba View Post
    I took a look too and I'm thinking it's probably one of the Cremeblend blushes that got laid out in the spread incorrectly sized, especially since the Shop Shop Shop products are definitely grouped together separately from the Cook Cook Cook ones.(or else I'd think maybe a new Careblend bronzer).

PRO King of Blending

Page 1 of 109 1 2 3 11 51 101 Last