MAC - Shop Shop Shop / Cook Cook Cook discussion

Mac-Guy

1 Designer Purple Pearlglide I think I”m done now.
icon_eek.gif
I am certifiable!
All you need to do now is stand up and say out loud and clear: My name is divinem and
mac_addict.gif

Welcome to the club :)

VampOwl

Attention Watch Me Simmer lovers!! Do yourself a favor and layer Tanarama l/s (frosty pale beige pearl in the permanent Mac line) on top of it- it looks absolutely gorgeous! It makes the bright lippie much more wearable for an everyday basis and transforms it into a whole other look. If you don't have Tanarama, I highly suggest picking it up as a topper for other lipsticks (especially dark ones) and it also looks gorgeous over nudes when you want to add a little frost or lighten up the lippie under it.

martiangurll

Attention Watch Me Simmer lovers!! Do yourself a favor and layer Tanarama l/s (frosty pale beige pearl in the permanent Mac line) on top of it- it looks absolutely gorgeous! It makes the bright lippie much more wearable for an everyday basis and transforms it into a whole other look. If you don't have Tanarama, I highly suggest picking it up as a topper for other lipsticks (especially dark ones) and it also looks gorgeous over nudes when you want to add a little frost or lighten up the lippie under it.

Can I try this with Astral?

VampOwl

Quote:

Originally Posted by martiangurll

Can I try this with Astral?

You can try, but Tanarama is much much lighter than Astral, so they would be two completely different looks. If you like Astral though, you will definitely like Tanarama especially for Spring & Summer!

SweetSarah

Wow. Quick Sizzle does. NOT. come. off.

I used my electric toothbrush and scrubbed off, like, five layers of sin and it's still going to strong. Geez.

I might be needing to back up Dish it Up. Butterfly Dream looks GORG over it.

looovemac

Yes... I use Tanarama l/s over almost every l/s and sure it looks great with WMS
Also layering with costa chick WMS looks amazing!

UrbanSweetheart

Wow. Quick Sizzle does. NOT. come. off.

I used my electric toothbrush and scrubbed off, like, five layers of sin and it's still going to strong. Geez.

I might be needing to back up Dish it Up. Butterfly Dream looks GORG over it.
I didn't even think of that combo! darn..now I feel like I need Butterfly Dream lol

makeupgrrl

LOL!! I am going to have to agree that IB is not the best color for NC42. I am NC35, and it's a little light for my taste.

SweetSarah

Here's me enabling you:) It is a must for all these bright lippes, actually. I had it over Quick Sizzle today and it really made it more wearable for me. QS is so in your face bright, but when I put BD over it, it became this beautiful bright pink that was shimmer and sophistication.

I didn't even think of that combo! darn..now I feel like I need Butterfly Dream lol

shontay07108

I bought Innocence, Beware! fron the villains collection and it is not a good look on NC45. I don't care what you do to it! Anyway, I wore Optimistic Orange and Added Goodness today. I love them to death. OO is so easy to apply. I have a couple of other cremeblend blushes, but somehow, I think this one is the easiest to apply and blend. I truly love it because it brightens my skin and with a light hand it looks so natural. I wore Added Goodness as a liner on the top lash line with Outre on the lid and Furiously Fabulous (from the Burmese Beauty quad, or is that Leopard Luxe :hmm:) in the crease. It's so gorgeous and sparkly. It's pretty sexy. :naughty: Really happy with those two purchases.

beckyjo

Two things:

1. Hot 'n' Saucy/Purring + Scarlet Ibis = True love forever.
2. Florida blush + Lightscapade = better than #1 ^

LOVING THEM!

misha5150

I finally got my goodies today!! Quick Sizzle is unbelievably beautiful!! I'm so glad I was able to pick it up. And it does leave a stain on your lips after wearing it!!
love.gif

Purring is very nice also!! I love the smell and it has a nice flavor to it. Not much pigmentation but I think I want to get a BU of it anyway.

I already had Optimistic Orange from the 1st time it was released and I like it but I rarely wear it now. I'll have to break it out over the weekend!

I'm glad everyone is loving their goodies!! That Tyrone Biggums pic describing how Innocence Beware looks has me LMFAO over here!!! I was tempted to get it but I'm glad I passed the 1st and 2nd time!! LOL

Latest posts