MAC - Shop Shop Shop / Cook Cook Cook discussion

Babylard

Since yesterday, all the t/t are gone, though currently TG says "coming soon," so maybe it will be restocked shortly.

Did everybody stock up on t/t?
tread gently x 2
tread gently x 1 for mom
hush hush x 2
hot n saucy x 1

Judging by the way I went through my last stash, it is good for 3-4 years
flower.gif

Jennifae

Specktra Bestie
Hello, my name is Jen, and...
mac_addict.gif

I spent too much on this collection. I originally planned to get 4 lipsticks and 2 Tendertones. That's it, I said. But I ended up placing 3 or 4 orders.

Naughty Saute
Watch Me Simmer
Quick Sizzle
Dish It Up

Hush, Hush
Purring
Hot ‘n’ Saucy
Tread Gently

Flaunting It (as BU)
So Vain (as BU)
Scan-delicious (as BU)
Woo Me (as BU)

Optimistic Orange
Florida
Restores Dazzle!

Midnight Snack
Wholesome
Added Goodness

Okay, I think I'm done with this collection...
mac_atemywallet.gif

duckrodeo

I just got one Hot N Saucy t/t just for a little hint of color for the days I want to wear minimal make-up. Which are few and far between haha sooo just got the one to throw in my purse! I finally gave in to my lemms and got CMB quad so all three quads made it to my stash. I'm excited to mix it with the colors in Leopard Luxe!

Prettypackages

Thank you and cute pic! You are gorgeous...

Oh I forgot to add I went and backed up the tt and almost all of the lipsticks.... I'm broke ;-) but hey it is my bday week, so... LOL

Rinstar

The Tendertones are still in stock on the Macy's website. I just ordered Tread Gently and Purring. I think everyone forgets about the Macy's site, so they generally have stock longer than everywhere else.

Knope2012

The Tendertones are still in stock on the Macy's website. I just ordered Tread Gently and Purring. I think everyone forgets about the Macy's site, so they generally have stock longer than everywhere else.

They're all still on Nordstrom's too. If MAC doesn't restock Hot & Saucy, I'll go with one of them. I love my Hush Hush, it's very moisturizing. Also, is Naughty Saute decently pigmented? I like the looks of it, but super light pinks like VG Gaga don't work for me as my lips show through. I'm NW15 if it helps.

liba

SweetSarah, it looks awesome on you. I love your eye makeup that you paired with it and how your have your hair pulled back. You could even pull off a stronger cheek in a soft pink, something contoured (like using Florida cremeblend blush!!) and you would look like a perfect new wave gal from 1980! You should go for it!

SweetSarah

Thanks so much, ladies! My sister came over and she was all, "Holy bright lips, Batman!"

Liba, I have Da Bling on the lids, Nocturnelle in the crease, Blackberry in the outer V, Dazzlelight under the brow, and Nylon on the inner corners. It's one of my favorite pink/purple combos. :)

BeautyByLele

I just called my local Mac and they said they still have the tendertones in stock so Im going there first thing in the morning to pick up one or two. Ill probably see what else they have available

elegant-one

Well after the drama of my Dish it Up being out for delivery last week then ending back at the warehouse, it was delivered today but when I pulled it our of the tube I was like ummmm this is pink? It was Quick Sizzle (which I already had) instead of Dish it Up
cry.gif
So I call MAC CS & the chick that answered the phone said, 'that lipstick isn't available because it hasn't launched yet"
icon_eek.gif
thud.gif
She's rude to me & basically tells me that I can send it back if I don't like it & tough.
nonono.gif
wrong person to tell that too - give me a manager now
amuse.gif
So the manager gets on the phone & after hearing the whole thing apologizes all over the place. They are going to try to get me another...who knows what will happen. If it hadn't been delivered so late, I could have just bought one at my Macys last week when I was there...which is a decent trip for me....blah :(

NessaMBaby

Omgee! I tried on my QS today and love it,I was in a hurry to do some errands with my baby and didn't have much time to get ready/do my make up. So I just slapped this on my lips ,with some mascara,some slight shimmery beige eyeshadow and powder foundation. Love it,took only a few mins. It's bright,but not so in a scary way. I def need a back up now. :eyelove:

Richelle83

WOW sometimes you have the worst luck when it comes to deliveries. Sheesh.

Well after the drama of my Dish it Up being out for delivery last week then ending back at the warehouse, it was delivered today but when I pulled it our of the tube I was like ummmm this is pink? It was Quick Sizzle (which I already had) instead of Dish it Up
cry.gif
So I call MAC CS & the chick that answered the phone said, 'that lipstick isn't available because it hasn't launched yet"
icon_eek.gif
thud.gif
She's rude to me & basically tells me that I can send it back if I don't like it & tough.
nonono.gif
amuse.gif
So the manager gets on the phone & after hearing the whole thing apologizes all over the place. They are going to try to get me another...who knows what will happen. If it hadn't been delivered so late, I could have just bought one at my Macys last week when I was there...which is a decent trip for me....blah :(

Knope2012

Thanks so much, ladies! My sister came over and she was all, "Holy bright lips, Batman!"

Liba, I have Da Bling on the lids, Nocturnelle in the crease, Blackberry in the outer V, Dazzlelight under the brow, and Nylon on the inner corners. It's one of my favorite pink/purple combos. :)

That's how my sister is about all of my bright pink lipsticks. I guess it's because bright lips aren't rocked around here as often as they should be! Naughty Saute is now on my list thanks to these swatches: http://apopofcolour.com/

Now as for Watch me Simmer...I'm not sold on how it will look on me, but I want to try it in case it's awesome.

NessaMBaby

cry.gif
icon_eek.gif
thud.gif
nonono.gif
amuse.gif
wow,that sucksi can't believe the customer service from those girls sometimes it's so bad. Glad you got to at least told the manager,no one should ever be treated like that. I'm going back to my local mall tomorrow ,if I happen to see it at my Mac counter I can get it for you if you want. I feel bad,I know how it feels when you really want something and can't get it. Hopefully you can get it when the Mac site restocks. Xoxo

elegant-one

wow,that sucksi can't believe the customer service from those girls sometimes it's so bad. Glad you got to at least told the manager,no one should ever be treated like that. I'm going back to my local mall tomorrow ,if I happen to see it at my Mac counter I can get it for you if you want. I feel bad,I know how it feels when you really want something and can't get it. Hopefully you can get it when the Mac site restocks. Xoxo

Aww, that is so sweet of you. I think I'll give a a day or two to see if they 'find' one to send me. Thank You so much

Latest posts