MAC - Shop Shop Shop / Cook Cook Cook discussion

LMD84

yup! the collection looks great! it is the wonder woman anniversary collection for those who don't realise! and tendertones really are coming back! wooo!!

liba

Kissables! and bright Cremeblend Blushes! This whole collection looks fantastic - very early 80's Italian Vogue!

I've been wearing Joie de Vivre a lot lately - couldn't quite tell if it was being re-promoted, but there's a color in there that'd be fine as a replacement, which I'm gonna need

romi79_2008

I just saw the info, this will be a killer col. At the right time, too cause I was getting bored with the latest col

MACina

Oh yes
mac_atemywallet.gif

I can not wait for more details!!!

But so far everything looks awesome
eyelove.gif

I just saw the info, this will be a killer col. At the right time, too cause I was getting bored with the latest col

liba

Wonderful. This must include Cakemix and Cup of Joe e/s.
If those quads are the cream shadow quads, then I'm SO there! I was looking at the photos thinking "hmmm, these are all the sorts of colors that can be a really difficult, stiff texture in the usual powder formulas, but would be fantastic if they have pigmentation and apply smoothly", figuring these quads would definitely have to be carefully swatched. If they're creams, though, all those problems will be right out the door! Then you run into creasing issues, sure, but I'd take that over dry, stiff, chalky powder shadow any day.

ladyarwen

OMG Those quads look so scrumptious! And the Kissable Lip Colors! Tendertones! OMG, I'm gonna die...and this comes out in February. Happy Birthday hauling to ME.

Latest posts