MAC Extra Dimension discussion

Shellcat

No problem! Glad to help since I can...

Rinstar, "bad influence" is my middle name! LOL! Just kidding... *wink wink*

Yes, I am NC30 right now. I tan very easy with my American Indian skin. Summers I usually get to NC35/37. Last summer I think NC37 was even too light for me...

Babylard

Close enough for me, I like modern pewter the most. I regretted not getting milk and sable, but this makes me feel better :)

Colorqueen

No problem! Glad to help since I can...

Rinstar, "bad influence" is my middle name! LOL! Just kidding... *wink wink*

Yes, I am NC30 right now. I tan very easy with my American Indian skin. Summers I usually get to NC35/37. Last summer I think NC37 was even too light for me...

My DH is part Mohawk and it is amazing how quickly he darkens up in the summer too. I am going to try to get a couple of the shadows that I think will work for summer

Shellcat

Yes, in the summer I have people ask me all the time what nationality I am. Most think I am Greek or Italian.

My DH is part Mohawk and it is amazing how quickly he darkens up in the summer too. I am going to try to get a couple of the shadows that I think will work for summer

bronzedbeauty18

Thanks to you Havana, Modern Pewter, and Sweet Heat are in my bag
th_thstars.gif

purplerinne

went to pro earlier and my friend put on modern pewter and warm thunder on me.... no base and 9 hours later NO creasing! I have oily lids and that person that needs a base and paint pot to make something not crease....this new formula is bananas!!

Shellcat

Girl, they will look fab on you! I am going to check out the silver and black ED eyeshadow next Thursday. I will see if I *need* those. LOL.

Shellcat

I know!!! Yesterday I wore Sweet Heat on the lid, Havana in the crease blended out with Modern Pewter. I leave for work every morning BY 6:45 am. My eyeshadows were STILL lookin' good at 9:30 pm. AMAZING!

I ALWAYS apply Too Faced Shadow Insurance though. But still, they held up many hours and still looked good. It was HUMID and in the low 80's here yesterday. LOL!!!

went to pro earlier and my friend put on modern pewter and warm thunder on me.... no base and 9 hours later NO creasing! I have oily lids and that person that needs a base and paint pot to make something not crease....this new formula is bananas!!

purplerinne

I know!!!  Yesterday I wore Sweet Heat on the lid, Havana in the crease blended out with Modern Pewter.  I leave for work every morning BY 6:45 am.  My eyeshadows were STILL lookin' good at 9:30 pm. AMAZING!

I ALWAYS apply Too Faced Shadow Insurance though.  But still, they held up many hours and still looked good.  It was in the low 80's here yesterday. LOL!!!

where has this formula been all my oily lid life? haha I'm glad I bought 5 of em

Shellcat

LMAO!!! I know! I need another e/s like I need a hole in my head. As you all can see, I have too many to use in this lifetime. I have a co-worker who has already laid claim on my makeup collection if I die. I work with some sick peeps, I tell ya... ROTFLMAO!!!

Colorqueen

HAHAHAHA

My daughter has asked me every few months if I die will she get my WHOLE makeup collection- she just wants to make sure.

LOL

She started asking me when she was five.

HoneyMilk

That's pretty cute! I used to ask my g'ma if I could have "all of her diamonds" when she died.... lol I was also 5!

Calla88

Shellcat fabulous swatches! Just waiting until I can pick up my pre sale! I can't wait to wear these shadows., blushes and skin finishes!

Miss Dynamite

Blah...skip. I'm sick of MAC putting out the same colors in every new formula they release...there is always a pewter, several browns, dark greyish blues and purples and a light almost white pink. Give me some bright, pretty, unique colors if you are gonna make all these great new formulas. I'd love some corals, bright teals, bright purples, bubblegum pink with a blue duochrome...something. D=

Latest posts