MAC Extra Dimension discussion

PixieDancer

Those look good enough to eat! ME WANTS!!
MSF Rose Quartz from Semi Precious worked as a blush for me... But I know what you ladies are saying. A straight-up blush colored MSF would be very nice. I'd buy!

singer82

Yay! Cant wait for those shadows! I hear ya OctoberViolet I too have too many eye shadows, but I just cant get enough.
eyelove.gif

liba

I'm going to be pretty limited about what I get from Metal X because of this collection, although Metal X is supposedly lip safe, which is a major extra temptation.

This collection already has a wider variety of cool colors, though. Metal X is a bit basic.

Piarpreet

I have mixed feelings about new collections. Now that Im gonna be in Spain where it's more than double the price and I lost my shipping contact in the US, I'm sad I wont be able to get stuff but on the other hand, I am exited to see new colors, shapes, textures, and things I can play with @ the counter.

A lipstick with 40% pro discount here is 8.70 USdollars, in Spain with pro discount 30% only, is 12.6 euros, which is 17 USdollars....It just sucks! Cos I can get half the products! and I dont have a job in Spain! yuck!

rockin

There are definitely 3 shadows there that I will want to get. I'm wondering if maybe these are similar to the Estée Lauder Cyber Eyes ones, as they look to have that same kind of sheen in the pot at least.

Dreaming Dancer

So excited for MSF's. Unless they are really brown/bronze colors I plan to get all of those. (Can't buy what doesn't work for my pale skin-NW10-12)

Mac-Guy

I'd like a darker MSF for a change. Although I'm NW15-20, I'm certain that I can rock a darker MSF during the summer - at least as a blush.

Dreaming Dancer

I'd like a darker MSF for a change. Although I'm NW15-20, I'm certain that I can rock a darker MSF during the summer - at least as a blush.

Yes, that is a good point. I tend to forget about summer things in winter. lol. The Brunette MSF works as a pretty dark bronzer for me, but since it is so shimmery, i have to be careful how I apply it. There was one called Metal Rock, i think, from a long time ago that I missed out on. I still want that one, even thought I know it will be dark for me. Maybe we will get another re-release surprise with this collection. :)

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
yes, those are so pretty. I would love a purple or lavender one too.
My thoughts exactly. A lavender one would be so great.

I would rather have a lighter one, to use as a highlighter than a darker one, since I'm in love with Lightscapade. I'd like to see one with more unusual colours in it, mint/green like the 'nipple' in Rose Quartz has, or with lavender.

Latest posts