MAC Extra Dimension discussion

Mac-Guy

Yeah for new e/s formulas. And of course, new MSF's are welcome to join my existing MSF family.

MACina

Thank you for the information!!!

That sounds like a wonderful collection.....eyeshadows with a new formula + MSFs
heart.gif

Yeah for new e/s formulas. And of course, new MSF's are welcome to join my existing MSF family.

OctoberViolet

th_sign_woot.gif
I'm excited, but only giving one woot due to my already having a whole bunch of eyeshadows that I barely touch and I'm not sure if I will be buying these. Never say never. Once more information is given and we see pics, I may change to more woots.

Mac-Guy

Oh my, we will have so many new e/s! Hooray!
th_sign_woot.gif
I'm excited, but only giving one woot due to my already having a whole bunch of eyeshadows that I barely touch and I'm not sure if I will be buying these. Never say never. Once more information is given and we see pics, I may change to more woots.

OctoberViolet

I'm wondering if that Indian Ink small palette we heard about awhile back will be with this collection or in one of the others? I know that Indian Ink is a pro shade, but I believe that color will be in a palette coming out in S/S 2012.
shrugs.gif

QueenOfSnark

Ohh, these will have me coming back to MAC after a long hiatus. The pics I've seen of these shadows have been scrumptious. Could someone repost that pic from the Early Buzz thread that had all the wavy shadows in it?

Latest posts