Chanel Summer 2012

Winthrop44

I ordered both - and the US PE too.
greengrin.gif

Sabrina didn't review these, at least not yet...I was just talking in general.

Bonitinha

I agree Amy and Sabrina do great pictures and comparisons. I love the looks of the new PE, too. It looks like it leans a tad plummy pink? Maybe I am wrong. Looks pretty. I think I have my heart set on Tumulte
heart.gif

I ordered more wedge heels to keep me occupied in the meantime . . . lol

elegant-one

I agree Amy and Sabrina do great pictures and comparisons. I love the looks of the new PE, too. It looks like it leans a tad plummy pink? Maybe I am wrong. Looks pretty. I think I have my heart set on Tumulte
heart.gif

I ordered more wedge heels to keep me occupied in the meantime . . . lol
LOL!!! Awesome - new wedges
cheerleader.gif

I was so bad this weekend. I bought 2 pairs of J Brand skinny jeans, bright floral skinny pants & this dress from Anthropologie:

http://www.anthropologie.com/anthro/product/clothes-dresses/24048555.jsp

Bonitinha

Quote: Originally Posted by elegant-one
LOL!!! Awesome - new wedges
cheerleader.gif

I was so bad this weekend. I bought 2 pairs of J Brand skinny jeans, bright floral skinny pants & this dress from Anthropologie:

http://www.anthropologie.com/anthro/product/clothes-dresses/24048555.jsp

Such a cute dress -- so summery! Love me some Anthro :) I am loving all of the colored denim and pants although I haven't bought any yet. Need to get on it
type.gif

Miss QQ

I know this is a Chanel thread, but if Tumult is like Amour I'll get Amour too. Nars blushes last all day on me!
Well, I just ordered it from Nordies site last night. I just found out that the Nordies I was at on Saturday actually had the new blushes - but hey - my SA NEVER bothered to tell me, knowing that I drive quite a distance to get there that would have been considerate..geesh. They are going to send me a swatch card of Malice. I have no doubts that I will like Tumulte.
Thats great that you can get the GWP!!!!
I didn't know blushes come in swatch card too! Maybe I can try my luck and ask for one next time there is a new blush. The Anthro dress is beautiful! I love dresses like this, so comfy and easy, yet very stylish too!

Bonitinha

I'll be gone a bit from the boards. I have to get up at 3:00 a.m. tomorrow morning to get ready for our early flight
icon_eek.gif
Our house just went on the market yesterday and it will have 3 showings today. So I will have to finish packing tonight!

I will have to check Specktra from my phone to catch up on everything!!

Dominique33

Hi,

It's a collection that has been launched 15 days ago in France, it's quite nice esp. Magnolia and Culte Coco Lipsticks, and of course the Coco Shine lipsticks really pretty too. I've just watched the Summer collection, again it's gorgeous, I will not buy though, I bought some much from the Spring collection and I prefer Dior or NARS for Summer.

Ernie

I'll be gone a bit from the boards. I have to get up at 3:00 a.m. tomorrow morning to get ready for our early flight
icon_eek.gif
Our house just went on the market yesterday and it will have 3 showings today. So I will have to finish packing tonight!

I will have to check Specktra from my phone to catch up on everything!!

Phew, good luck!

Miss QQ

Michelle - Where are you going? Have fun! I checked Specktra on my phone sometimes but it is so tiny and hard to read or type anything. The iPad is great for this though, but I don't have one with me now.

cutemiauw

Michelle - good luck! Hope everything went smoothly :). I seconded MissQQ's question, where are you going? I read Specktra on my iPhone too sometimes, and although for me it's okay for reading, typing/commenting isn't good at all.

Latest posts