Chanel Summer 2012

QueenOfSnark

^It's hard to say, since Chanel doesn't have a consistent release schedule like say MAC. For the constants there's Spring, Summer, Fall, and Holiday, with usually a haute couture release in June/July. However there's a smattering of small LE releases throughout the year that Chanel seems to just release whenever they feel like it.

Almus

Oh that nail polish and that e/s the models are wearing is just superb. Katred, I believe that if you don't get your hands on those, I won't be either (not in a million of years, lol). I hope it comes eventually, cause sincerely, my stash is lacking some blue
girlhaha.gif

Haven

^^^ Thanks for the pics! I wonder how pigmented the glossimers are. They sometimes look so pretty & bright in the tube, but then they barely show up on the lips.

Skarlet

Here are some more pictures of Chanel Levres Scintillantes Collection: http://mod.by/2011/12/08/reklamnaya-kampaniya-chanel-levres-scintillantes-vesna-leto-2012

LMD84

the bronzer in that picture looks really nice and vey different to last years :) i know i'll be buying a bronzer again this year :)

QueenOfSnark

As pretty as the bronzer is, I might skip it after all. It looks much too light to be an actual bronzer for me, more like a highlighter. Since I plan on getting the highlighter powder from the Bombay Express collection that defeats the point of picking the bronzer up.

Miss QQ

Here are some more pictures of Chanel Levres Scintillantes Collection: http://mod.by/2011/12/08/reklamnaya-kampaniya-chanel-levres-scintillantes-vesna-leto-2012

The model looks so pretty and energetic, and she is so young. Love her pixie cut too!

katred

Specktra Bestie

I love the colour she's wearing in the last two photos! The first one looks a lot like Nakkar, which is lovely, but I can get it any time. I was assuming these shades would be super-sheer like last year's, but these look like they have some pigment to them.

QueenOfSnark

^Pixie cuts are AWESOME, I had one for the longest time. Easy and quick to style and care for. Had to grow it out though because I have the opposite problem of 99% of women...my hair grows too fast. Getting it trimmed every 3 weeks was NOT cool. >_>

elegant-one

She looks SO adorable! I love the first gloss color & the np she is wearing.

I just got the new Shiseido ls in 415 along with the new blister pack. The colors are pretty. The one I got is a pretty soft violet more pink pink but tastes like plastic....yuck!

If I remember correctly quite a few of us bought the last set.

Miss QQ

I would go for a pixie cut if my ears aren't sticking out to the sides, so I need my hair to cover them a little. Plus, I imagine my head will feel quite cold with the short hair. But I love the pixie cut on other women!

elegant - Thanks for the heads up on the Shiseido lipsticks - that's too bad. I wanted to get 415 too, it looks so pretty. I haven't seen them in person yet. The older set didn't have any smell right? I ended up not buying any from the older set too because last summer I was overwhelmed with sheer glossy lipsticks released by almost every brand.

mac_aiken

Which one is the 415?

She looks SO adorable! I love the first gloss color & the np she is wearing.

I just got the new Shiseido ls in 415 along with the new blister pack. The colors are pretty. The one I got is a pretty soft violet more pink pink but tastes like plastic....yuck!

If I remember correctly quite a few of us bought the last set.

LMD84

my chanel lady showed me her update book and pictures of this collection today - the bronzers look so nice but very different to last years ones :)

QueenOfSnark

Ohh, they look pretty, but I fear they'll be little more than a highlighter on my skin tone. More money saved for Bombay Express!

Latest posts