Chanel Summer 2012

QueenOfSnark

FYI, looked at the Chanel leaflets again while at the mall today and the pictures from the initial post are from two different collections. The first and last pics (with the bronzers) are from Summer 2012, and the pics with the nps and glossimers are from a separate glossimer collection due to release in February.

I love the look of the nail polish!

Am a bit over the stripes though...they need to come up with something more interesting *yawn*

Winthrop44

I'm actually over the idea of any designs designed to entice. I'm all about the colors & effects on the skin.

Almus

I kinda like a lot the description for Sable Rose and the picture of the bronze np. It is amazing that we are already talking about summer when the spring collection is not even closed to be launched here!

Bonitinha

I've seen a few photos of the bronzers, and I remember these are called Soleil Tan de Chanel just like the striped ones in summer this year. The difference is, next year's stripes are thinner and they are shimmery--not sure if this is an overspray.

The colors are:

Sable Beige
- combination of golden brown & beige stripes with a singular light yellow stripe

Sable Rose
- combination of golden brown & rose/plum stripes with one beige stripe and one light yellow stripe

There is also a multipurpose iridescent powder for eyes and cheeks coming out (similar in purpose to Ombres Tissees perhaps?) It's in a square compact, has some star designs embossed on it as well as the word CHANEL at the bottom. It has gold/copper/bronze/white vertical stripes. It looks like it would be a shimmery warm golden color when mixed together. It looks like a Holiday product to me, but isn't it too early for Holiday 2012? It might be part of a special or exclusive collection, together with Diwali, I'm guessing.
I wonder if the new bronzers will have a similar texture to the Horizons Spring blush? I hope so
heart.gif
I am interested in Sable Rose as long as there isn't too much yellow in there. Thanks for the info!

Bonitinha

Bis -- Darn it -- I looked a few websites, and it looks like Courtisane is sold out. You're right, I think it was LE. Maybe a counter somewhere still has one in stock?

Miss QQ

Thanks for the info, Cheryl!

Courtisane is from fall 2009 and it is permanent but it could be discontinued by now. I don't see it at my counters too.

Winthrop44

Beautiful! Not loving the sound of this part though: "The Exclusive Collection « BLUE ILLUSION» will be available in specific point of sales in July 2012"

QueenOfSnark

I think this is less of a summer collection and more of another exclusive collection, like Las Vegas and Bombay Express. Chanel really gets confusing with their collection nomenclature.
huh2.gif

Either way, blue's my fave color, and though I'm more a fan of cerulean rather than Pan-Am blue I love the colors and theme of this. Tempted to pick up the liner, the grey-blue IdO, and the polish.

elegant-one

That model looks SO Stunning! Her eyes are gorgeous! I love how they look. So is it the new eye definer that they rimmed her eye with & Marine on the waterline?

I don't want to hear the word 'exclusive'

Winthrop44

^^ The whole first page *is* summer, it's just that this mini exclusive collection could be separate...I'll do it. No biggie really, it's just that I know we'll all forget where this is after we start gabbing about the regular summer collection for 79 pages.
smiles.gif

katred

Specktra Bestie
I'm actually more into the Blue collection than what I've seen of the Summer collection. Particularly that nail polish. Unfortunately, "available in specific locations" seems to be code for "no Kate, you can't have it".

Latest posts