Maybelline Color Tattoo

novocainedreams

I finally found them! I got the last three at my CVS, the closest CVS to me, my regular drugstore, go figure. That's what always ends up happening to me!

MissTT

I stopped to check a CVS in South Carolina with no luck of seeing the display. I went back to the lone display where I saw the Beige shade and it didn't have any CTs. This is annoying and ridiculous. Why don't they sell this stuff online? Or do they?

sagehen

I stopped to check a CVS in South Carolina with no luck of seeing the display. I went back to the lone display where I saw the Beige shade and it didn't have any TTs. This is annoying and ridiculous. Why don't they sell this stuff online? Or do they?
I don't know of anywhere. I think it's dumb that they don't. Not only did they send only 2 to each store, that does not account for the ones that walk out. They might as well not even put up the display.

MoForMakeUp

I stopped to check a CVS in South Carolina with no luck of seeing the display. I went back to the lone display where I saw the Beige shade and it didn't have any TTs. This is annoying and ridiculous. Why don't they sell this stuff online? Or do they?
Walmart sells Maybelline Color Tattoo online, but because I haven't followed this thread at all, I have no clue what color you're looking for. So this post may actually be pointless. Sorry in advance if it is :-/

sagehen

Walmart sells Maybelline Color Tattoo online, but because I haven't followed this thread at all, I have no clue what color you're looking for.  So this post may actually be pointless.  Sorry in advance if it is :-/
pbi: the limited edition matte shades are not available online.

MissTT

girlhaha.gif
I appreciate the attempt, Mo.

novocainedreams

That must have been a rush (at least, it is for me when I find something LE). Yay!
Haha! It was! I got a big smile on my face and was practically skipping, thinking in my head, OMG I can't belice how excited I feel, I must look like a huge dork right now! LOL.

purplevines

You sure we wont get them at all? we seem to get most of the LE collections (or at least parts of the collections) a month or two after the US release, no?

josephine90

Im sick of looking for these anymore, if i happen to see the i ll grab it, if not its fine, not sure why is maybeline making it so diff to get

dash4

I think these three colors should be included in the regular line, not limited edition. I just think they're such pretty colors, yet basic.....

It sucks that they're so difficult to find AND limited edition..

thejwlife

I finally found them!
933c66a5_image.jpeg
They were on the top of a shelf at my local CVS. They're buy one get one 50% off this week, so I picked up a color from the reg line.

MissTT

I feel like a weirdo going into the CVS continually for about 2 mins to look and walking back out. I'm probably on the theives list for casing the joint.

thejwlife

I feel like a weirdo going into the CVS continually for about 2 mins to look and walking back out. I'm probably on the theives list for casing the joint.
Me toooo! I've been told that the trick is to get in good with a sales associate at the store. They'll know you and may even call when LE stuff comes out... so I've been told.

FPmiami

I was looking for these too. I finally found them and ended up getting the matte brown. I was really disappointed. The matte brown swatches that I saw were gorgeous! They were a rich creamy milk chocolate color that stood out/popped. However, in person on my NW45 skin, it swatched a dull, taupey brown; almost ash like. I feel like I got punked! I want to get the pink and beige one but now I'm apprehensive. Does anyone have swatches of theirs?

Latest posts