Maybelline Color Tattoo

MsNyse

Painted Purple - I'm so glad that someone other than me likes this one! I wore this also as a base under MAC's Push The Edge pigment and I got compliments ALL day from both sexes. It really is a beautiful color!

Babylard

I just added the white one (Too Cool) to my collection. It seems a bit sheer. Any suggestions on the best way to wear it?

I like it as base, especially with any pale eyeshadows over it such as retrospeck, the white or beigey MES from glitter and ice, ricepaper, nylon, dalliance etc
I also dab it on the inner corners for that inner corner glow and ill even stack a highlighter over it like shroom or vanilla

I am loving these eye tattoos although it does sometimes crease on me, but so do paint pots, jumbo pencils etc. its just inevitable for me lol i take my finger and blend the crease in and it fixes the problem though ;D

martiangurll

I like it as base, especially with any pale eyeshadows over it such as retrospeck, the white or beigey MES from glitter and ice, ricepaper, nylon, dalliance etc
I also dab it on the inner corners for that inner corner glow and ill even stack a highlighter over it like shroom or vanilla

I am loving these eye tattoos although it does sometimes crease on me, but so do paint pots, jumbo pencils etc. its just inevitable for me lol i take my finger and blend the crease in and it fixes the problem though ;D
LOL, i know what you mean.
I take a q tip and really blend out the crease area, get any extra product really ground in, it seems to help.

xsparrow

I hope they come out with more skintone shades soon! As much as I like the colorful shades, I'd love to see some Painterly/Bare Study dupes in this collection =]

shellygrrl

Staff member
Maybe they'll do that if the current range is successful. I agree with you; I'd love to see some skintone shades in the range. :nod:

dazzler143

I love these as much as I love my MAC paintpots! I definitely want to see more skin tone shades as someone previously mentioned.

Here are the ones I own:

Oh wow!!! I love all those shades you have and the swatches are really pretty! Unfortunately we don't have it here in our area yet. They don't have the tinted baby lips here either which is just sad :(. I hope they have it here soon! Those are really a must have! I hope they do have it in a more matte and skin tone like the paint pots so I can use it as a color base on any shadows :)

rockin

I discovered these are available today in Superdrug in the UK, only for some reason the colours have different names and numbers. They also have coloured labels on the lids.

They had 6.

They were:

05 - Eternal Gold
15 - Endless Purple
20 - Turquoise Forever
35 - On And On Bronze
40 - Permanent Taupe
55 - Immortal Charcoal

Not such interesting names as the ones the US got, sadly.

OhSoJaded

Oh boy, just when I thought that hunting down all the Infallibles would satisfy all my drugstore lemmings...time to start the search again!

shellygrrl

Staff member
I just got Tough as Taupe recently. Haven't worn it yet, but I've swatched it and am excited to give it a go. The new ones weren't in-store when I bought it (I got mine at K-Mart last week).

kimibos

i wasnt interested in these first cause they are bright and i only use neutral shades, but now i want barely beige and gold shimmer!

BriarRose

silentstorm, I'm afraid of the same thing!
eeksign.gif

I looked everywhere for the 4 bright shades 2 weeks ago, and nada. Had no idea they were selling LE neutrals too. I guess it is time to resume the hunt. I can't miss out on these! I have all of the perm line except for Tough as Taupe and love them all.

Barely Beige looks like it would be a really good neutral eyeshadow base for me; UD's PP in the lightest color is way too yellow.

How long do we suppose these last if kept sealed? I would like BUs of some of these shades, for sure.

Latest posts