Revlon ColorBust Lip Butter

PixieDancer

I LOVE these little suckers! I have 7 so far... Creme Brulee (GREAT), Pink Truffle (not a fav), Lollipop, Sweet Tart (LOVE), Red Velvet, Peach Parfait (LOVE), and Candy Apple
I plan to stop by ULTA for a B1G1 50% off and score Tutti Frutti and Raspberry Pie!
They are really no-brainer "lipsticks" that wear great and are go-to's for me for everyday!

andabri

I love them. They have really good color, feel great on the lips, and don't dry my lips out (I have sensitive lips). Plus, they are so dang cheap when you get them on sale. The only thing I dislike is that the edges of the tubes get sort of gunky for some reason.

ShangJay

Revlon Lip Butter is love. For weeks I was reading bloggers raving about them and then I got myself Sweet Tart. I love the colour, I love its feel.

dyingforyou

I love them. They have really good color, feel great on the lips, and don't dry my lips out (I have sensitive lips). Plus, they are so dang cheap when you get them on sale. The only thing I dislike is that the edges of the tubes get sort of gunky for some reason.
mine does that too! i think it might be because there's too much product or because they're really soft? but i have no idea other than that. i know a few beauty bloggers on youtube have said the same thing about the edges.

GlamQueen21

I recently bought Raspberry Pie and Pink Truffle! So far I own 12! I plan to go to Ulta to get a couple more. Peach Parfait is my favorite of all!

princess sarah

I am obssessed with these as well and my favourite is lollypop. I have gotten all the girls at work onto them and my friends. I love how soft my lips are when I use them and havent had to use lip balm after using these for a couple of days. Great investment for every day use

Jennifae

Specktra Bestie
I LOVE LOVE LOVE Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butters!
heart.gif

I initially picked out 10 shades... then I went back for a couple more... then Meijer had all Revlon lip products on sale (40% off), so I ended up with the rest of the shades.
love.gif

shaista1985

i only bought pink truffle - really liked it1 but didnt buy anymore as the glitterness in them bothered me.. they were all pretty glittery to me
huh2.gif

itskerry

I'm on my second tube of Cupcake! They are absolutely amazing! I've hardly had chapped lips since I've worn them. Def' worth the hype for me too. :)

Liz2012

They've been released here just now, finally lol
th_rolleye0014.gif
Really excited to try 'em
th_DANCE.gif

There are only 8 shades available tho, hopefully they'll release the other ones in the future.

Ikram

I just got one of the shades but I agree with some others that they are not moisturizing.

This is the case with almost all drugstore makeup.

These are quite good, but far cry from Rouge Coco Shines or Burberry Lip mists.

DILLIGAF

I believe that I have 2 of them Lollipop and Pink Truffle. I love the moisturizing qualities of both of these colors. However am I the only one that finds they get very messy in the tube after a few uses? Maybe it's just the Miami heat and humidity but I find they to get squishy after a while. Doesn't stop me from using them just a general observation.

OhSoJaded

I need to pick more of these up! I love them. I only have Peach Parfait, Sweet Tart, Creme Brulee and Lollipop. I wanted to pick up more when they first came out, but there was so much hype surrounding them, I could never find the ones I wanted! Now that things have settled down, I'll swing by Ulta and take advantage of my 20% off coupon haha. I LOVE Peach Parfait and have actually finished a tube or two. Can't wait to try out new (to me) shades.

They've been released here just now, finally lol
th_rolleye0014.gif
Really excited to try 'em
th_DANCE.gif

There are only 8 shades available tho, hopefully they'll release the other ones in the future.
FINALLY!!

You know where I coul find them in Brussels?

I've been dying to try them ever since I heard of it!

anne082

i like it a lot but it's hard to find here ,since Revlon only available at Globus - Lucerne, Basel, Locarno, Glattzentrum in Switzerland :(
i will try and get some more soon (if i'm in town).

monley

I bought two since there was a bogo: CReamsicle and Peach Parfait. Although I absolutely love the Peach Parfait, I cannot stand the Creamsicle. It just sinks into my liplines and it dries out my lips for some odd reasons. :T

sereagoso

are these really pigmented?! I'm curious to try after reading about all of the hype and just looking for some recs for someone with NW20-NW25 skin. I tend to always go for nude lip colors and am not brave enough to go for bold colors :/ I just feel like they always look weird on me!

suggestions??

PixieDancer

are these really pigmented?! I'm curious to try after reading about all of the hype and just looking for some recs for someone with NW20-NW25 skin. I tend to always go for nude lip colors and am not brave enough to go for bold colors :/ I just feel like they always look weird on me!

suggestions??
Peach Parfait is really the stand-out and universally flattering shade of the whole line-up. Not too light. Not too loud, bold, or obnoxious. Just a beautiful pretty wearable color. It's the shade Emma Stone is wearing in the promo pics for the collection. It is also quite different from all the others, as it has the most beautiful golden shimmers in the formula. The others are more of a straight creamy balm-like texture. If you were going to try just one, that would be my rec. Let us know what you decide!

Latest posts