MAC x Vera Neumann Discussion

Jamiemikal13

Hey guys, this is a weird question, but should my pearlmatte face powder have a plastic thing inside of the compact like the msf's do?

Icecaramellatte

I finally got around to trying one of the colors from the Crushed Metal Stacks today. I used Nubile as a base, with Campfire from the Aloha Stack on the lid. I used the 286 brush to apply a wash over the lid. Love this brush!
heart.gif
Must buy a 3rd one. I did the Liba method of spritzing with Fix+ afterward. I wasn't sure how it would go but it worked great! Wholesome fluidline, Optimistic Orange on cheeks and Sublime Shine Dazzleglass Creme to finish the look. I can't wait to try the other colors in the Aloha stack as well as Butterfly Party.

Baby1black

I think I am going to hit the checkout button for the aloha stack. I know i will be using three of these. Butterfly stack need to swatch in person cause the 2nd and last do look a litte chunkier. I defintely appreciate the swatches though cause I 'm a mom and going to mac with the kids aint happening any time soon!
More pics on my blog, but I'm seriously in love with these! AMAZING!

Aloha Stack (above)
Butterfly Party Stack (below)

PrettyKitty

Pearlglide Petrol Blue eyeliner:

I don't know why but it looks kinda plain if you just apply it on your lids without doing anything.. but if you wait until it's dry and then you just rub it gently with your finger, it become so sparkly and almost metallic. What's up with that? LOL

Babylard

I have Surf baby pigments and I have no problems with them ^^ but I use compact eyeshadows more, .... a lot more!! so I'm thinking about pressing the crushed ones because are more difficult to use.. anyway I'm going to buy butterfly party for sure ^^

please let me know if the pressing worked ;D

Sappheiros

More pics on my blog, but I'm seriously in love with these! AMAZING!

Aloha Stack (above)
Butterfly Party Stack (below)
Thank you LivestrongH2!!
Aloha is like a summer dream, so beautiful
heart.gif
I still love the Butterfly Party stack but for now only the violet and the blue shade.. I'm not sure about the other two.

VampOwl

I got Aloha crushed pigment set and Sunday Afternoon powder today! I am absolutely in love with both products. Aloha is a must have for neutral eye lovers, it looks incredible patted onto any eyeshadow, especially over a black base! I initially planned on picking up Flower Fantasy, but after swatching both powders, I decided to go with Sunday Afternoon. I felt that it was more unique among the two as it swatched a cool lilac pink that was not too frosty nor matte. I tried it on using the 116 brush swiped across all 3 colors on the apples of my cheeks. Then with the side of the same brush, swiped the lightest frost shade as a highlight on my cheekbones. I could not get over how much I loved the finish! I may even go back and get Flower Fantasy!

Knope2012

Lilac is a magic word for me! Sunday Afternoon it is. I think I'll grab Industrial and I'm leaning towards Butterfly Dream plushglass. Does anyone have an opinion on that one? I love purple glosses.
I got Aloha crushed pigment set and Sunday Afternoon powder today! I am absolutely in love with both products. Aloha is a must have for neutral eye lovers, it looks incredible patted onto any eyeshadow, especially over a black base! I initially planned on picking up Flower Fantasy, but after swatching both powders, I decided to go with Sunday Afternoon. I felt that it was more unique among the two as it swatched a cool lilac pink that was not too frosty nor matte. I tried it on using the 116 brush swiped across all 3 colors on the apples of my cheeks. Then with the side of the same brush, swiped the lightest frost shade as a highlight on my cheekbones. I could not get over how much I loved the finish! I may even go back and get Flower Fantasy!

SweetSarah

I LOVE Butterfly Dream. Looks amazing on top of Dish It Up and Quick Sizzle. It smells so great, too. So pretty and beautful blue shimmers in it.

Knope2012

I love blue shimmer in lipglosses and in lipstick! I've never figured out if I'm closer to cool or warm, but I love the look of blue tones against my skin. I don't mind plumping products, so I think I'll get it. I have Dish it Up and Quick Sizzle as well as a lot of pretty lipsticks I could wear it over :)
I LOVE Butterfly Dream. Looks amazing on top of Dish It Up and Quick Sizzle. It smells so great, too. So pretty and beautful blue shimmers in it.

mac_aiken

OK Liba if you are lurking out there. Took a total leap of faith today and purchased the Cool Elite big bounce at my CCO to wear under the CMS. Do you mind explaining your application method again or pointing me to where I can find the previous post? TIA.

VampOwl

[VIDEO][/VIDEO]
Lilac is a magic word for me! Sunday Afternoon it is. I think I'll grab Industrial and I'm leaning towards Butterfly Dream plushglass. Does anyone have an opinion on that one? I love purple glosses.

You will love Sunday Afternoon! I wasn't expecting it to have a lilac tinge at all, so I was pleasantly surprised. It was love at first swatch :eyelove: I also happened to swatch Industrial and it was pretty incredible. It's a metallic pale periwinkle blue with a bit of duochrome. I will definitely pick that one up along with Undercurrent and Black Line pearglide, but no rush since the pearlglides are now all perm.

Knope2012

That's what I'm considering for this haul: Sunday Afternoon, Butterfly Dream, Industrial, and Woodwinked (because I don't have it). I love anything that pulls purple or blue. I have Undercurrent and I love it! It's gorgeous and I just picked up a second one. I will get Black Line eventually, but right now Blacktracked fulfills all my black liner needs.
You will love Sunday Afternoon! I wasn't expecting it to have a lilac tinge at all, so I was pleasantly surprised. It was love at first swatch
eyelove.gif
I also happened to swatch Industrial and it was pretty incredible. It's a metallic pale periwinkle blue with a bit of duochrome. I will definitely pick that one up along with Undercurrent and Black Line pearglide, but no rush since the pearlglides are now all perm.

Latest posts