MAC x Vera Neumann Discussion

OctoberViolet

Me too!!! That purple one has my name written all over it.
eyelove.gif

Those plushglasses look so cute! Definatly need that purple one!!!!!!!!

SatelliteDrmr

A question for all: How are your lips liking Plushglass?

I don't mind plushglass. It does not plump my lips though. I find my lips will be slightly more dry after wearing them, as opposed to a regular lipglass, but I don't find the formula as sticky as lipglass. My only beef with plushglass, is that they seem to turn more quickly than a regular lipglass will.

bis

Not. They taste weird and I do not like the tingling. None for me. All I am getting from this collection is a backup of Black Swan (or two). I need to check my pulse now....

Mac-Guy

I'm not the biggest fan of Plushglass either but I might give them a try again. At least, they are not too sticky!

rubytitania

I already have all the Pearlglides (love them!) but I may pick up a backup or two, unless they are going to be perm (is that definite?)

I've never tried a Plushglass but I will definitely get the purple one, and maybe the purple/green pigment stack, although to be honest I don't really use the crushed pigments I already have - I find them a bit chunky.

ladyarwen

Gah, more metallic pigments? These look gorgeous, but I barely use the ones I have from Surf Baby. Maybe if they changed the texture/formula I'll give one a try. Some of the plushglasses look pretty, but if they're sheer like the ones from Quite Cute, then I'll pass on them. I might get one or two pearlglides.

MACcrazy

I like the plushglass, and while I don't notice too much of a difference with my lips in terms of fullness, I don't have an irritation to it like I have heard some people do. anyone who is trying it out for the first time tho, I would say use a lip balm underneath. My one friend loves Big Baby plushglass, but it dried her lips out a bit, so I told her to start using a balm (carmex for preference) underneath and it worked like a charm.

xasperadastra

I really like Butterfly party *_____* and between the pearglide I'd take Load it up and Undercurrent! but I like every pearglide and also the pink stacked ^^

FStone

OMG! I am SO excited for this collection. I want nearly everything. Looks like I will be skipping a lot of S3/C3 and Chen collections for this. Hopefully I won't be impressed by swatches from those two!

MACcrazy

I really hope the pearglide liners are perm so then I can back them up when I have time and not have to fight to the death for them (tho if push comes to shove.....mama gets what mama wants) but I think I'll pick up a pearlmatte powder and 1-2 stacks of pigments, along with a plushglass or 2 (need swatches to finalize list)

Haven

Not a plushglass fan myself! I find the tingling & taste a turn off. Plus I have somewhat plump lips already, so I really don't need a plumping gloss.

I have barely used my pigment stacks from the summer collection, so I will pass on those as well.

I guess that I am in the minority, but I like UD pencils better than the pearlglides.

mauvesheep

I am very interested in the nail polishes! Really liking that hot pink plushglass also.. and the face powder, too!

Latest posts