MAC x Vera Neumann Discussion

singer82

What a cute and pretty lil collection. I barely use the two pigment stacks I have but I am loving the colors is Butterfly Party! I wish the formula was easier to use. Depending on the uniqueness of the powders, I might get one. Pearlmatte sounds interesting, the good interesting :) The polishes look so pretty as well.

I'll be passing on the plushglasses and pearlglides. My lips are way sensitive to those kind of glosses. And as most of you know, pearlglides dont like me. I still get superduper sad when I think of them
crybaby.gif
I wish they would reformulate them to not be so severe on my eyes, but I doubt they are.

princess sarah

EEKKK IM SO EXCITED ABOUT THIS COLLECTION!!! especially to grab some new pearlglides!

I love them on top lash line or as a base.

MACina

I am so happy that there are more Crushed Metallic Pigments because I love them
heart.gif

So far I have Strawberry Patch,Butterfly Party and Sunday Afternoon on my list.

Maybe the purple gloss but that depends on the swatches....I hope that it is not too sheer.

MACcrazy

What a cute and pretty lil collection. I barely use the two pigment stacks I have but I am loving the colors is Butterfly Party! I wish the formula was easier to use. Depending on the uniqueness of the powders, I might get one. Pearlmatte sounds interesting, the good interesting :) The polishes look so pretty as well.

I'll be passing on the plushglasses and pearlglides. My lips are way sensitive to those kind of glosses. And as most of you know, pearlglides dont like me. I still get superduper sad when I think of them
crybaby.gif
I wish they would reformulate them to not be so severe on my eyes, but I doubt they are.
I'm so sorry
th_cheerup.gif
I hope MAC, or any company for that matter, makes something similar to pearglides, but more appropriate for those with sensitive eyes ( Shimmerglide?)

Miss Dynamite

I want
Strawberry Patch Crushed Metal Pigment
Butterfly Party Crushed Metal Pigment
Load it Up Pearlglide Eyeliner
Industrial Pearlglide Eyeliner
Undercurrent Pearlglide Eyeliner (backup)
Petrol Blue Pearlglide Eyeliner
Black Swan Pearlglide Eyeliner
Sunday Afternoon Pearlmatte Face Powder
Flower Fantasy Pearlmatte Facepowder
Confetti Plushglass
On A Holiday Plushglass
Butterfly Dream Plushglass

Yes, today I discovered that the chat was available in all these awesome colors and I wanted so desperately to use them all D=

skratikans

Nothing jumps out at me with this collection. I feel like there aren't any new crushed metal pigments, the pinks look like the crushed metal pigment stacks...seems that each year they release a similar set.

liba

I wonder if Load It Up is actually a new color or if that's a typo and it's really Lord It Up?

Lord It Up is actually one of the most useful pearlglides I have - a great color for an interesting neutral eye.

Pinkdollface

I wonder if Load It Up is actually a new color or if that's a typo and it's really Lord It Up?

Lord It Up is actually one of the most useful pearlglides I have - a great color for an interesting neutral eye.
I think you're right. It probably is Lord It Up.

MACcrazy

Yeah, I think it's actually Lord It Up since the color description and the image looks similar enough. Ether way, it seems like it will give a good twist on neutral eyes.

Richelle83

I bet they would be pretty when or if they do that but for right now you might have to settle for urban decay's pencils!

SweetSarah

Aloha pigment stack has Sarah written all over it.

Tell me about plushglass. I love plumping glosses. Too Faced lip injection is my fave. No stinging or burning bothers me, and actually the more it stings, the better! (I don't know, I'm just strange that way.)
The purple plushglass looks so pretty. How pigmented are these? Could a pale girl like me rock that?

I'll skip the pearlglides. I have a technakohl or something in purple dash and it makes my eyes water like no other. And I have tons of UD 24/7 liners.

The nailpolishes will be mine!

martiangurll

Aloha pigment stack has Sarah written all over it.

Tell me about plushglass. I love plumping glosses. Too Faced lip injection is my fave. No stinging or burning bothers me, and actually the more it stings, the better! (I don't know, I'm just strange that way.)
The purple plushglass looks so pretty. How pigmented are these? Could a pale girl like me rock that?

I'll skip the pearlglides. I have a technakohl or something in purple dash and it makes my eyes water like no other. And I have tons of UD 24/7 liners.

The nailpolishes will be mine!

Plushglass to me really doesn't have that much sting or plumping. I don't really think they make the lips swell or anything, but mine are not too sensitive. It is nothing like the sting from Too Faced Lip Injection or Sexy Motherpucker from Soap & Glory. I wish there was more sting and plump, but I like the formula overall if they are not too sheer, which we can tell from the swatches.

Teggy

Hooray for Pearlglides! I have most of these, and they're some of the best liners ever. If you don't have Undercurrent....GET IT!

martiangurll

Hooray for Pearlglides! I have most of these, and they're some of the best liners ever. If you don't have Undercurrent....GET IT!

I have been hoarding mine. When I wear it, I have to ask myself if the day (or event) is "Undercurrent Worthy"

Latest posts