MAC x Vera Neumann Discussion

Mac-Guy

Thanks to the fabulous Pinkdollface for sourcing the Vera collection!

It's probably easier to have a new thread rather than mixing it all together in the Early buzz thread.

Look what i found! http://www.beautyscene.nl/p/63699/mac_vera_collectie_nl_release_maart_2012
These pearlglides will most likely be the permanent ones!
The Butterfly Party crushed metallic pigments
drools.gif

princess sarah

PEARLGLIDES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my wishlist for Shopx3 has just altered super fast to get more pearlglides from this collection!

GlamQueen21

I'm glad that the Pearlglides are back! Going to backup Designer Purple, Undercurrent and Black Swan. I'm also going to get Industrial and Petrol Blue this time.

Mac-Guy

Would you say pearlglides are similar to UD's 24/7 pencil liner?

I'd say that they are similar in smoothness, but I wouldn't use Pearlglides on the waterline due to the glitter. Better safe than sorry when it comes to my eyes.

HoneyMilk

Good to know... Do they all have glitter?

I googled swatches and I'm def going to get undercurrent!!!

VampOwl

At the moment the only items I am interested in are Flower Fantasy Powder (looks incredible) and Black Line Pearlglide Liner (I am in love with anything black with gold infused
heart.gif
). Good thing it's only those two because I plan on getting a lot from S3C3!

shonntew

I use the pearlglides daily. And always use on my waterline without a problem. I would say that the Urban Decay 24/7 pencils are maybe more intense or brighter and maybe a tad softer. But both types are great.

bobbiedoll03

I have never really paid attention to pearl glides but undercurrent is gorgeous...I am not a big eyeliner person. Feline in my waterline and tightline and im good to go. maybe i need to give these a try.

rockin

Just Industrial and Designer Purple pearlglides for me. There's too much else I want from other collections, and the pink pigment stack looks too much like previous ones to make it worth me buying.

On the glitter front, I'm 46 and still wear glitter (in moderation, of course)

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
So far I like the look of both powders, both nail polishes especially the pale coral one, and the aloha crushed metal pigments. But I could see myself only getting one powder and a nail polish, because with all the other collections comig out I have to budget, and this seems easier to skip for me than S3C3.

martiangurll

At what age should I stop wearing glitter?? :D (I'm 28)
I love glitter!!!
Nevah!

Those butterfly party pigments look really delish as do the face powder mosaics. I am sure I can only afford one pigment stack, so I am torn between the pink tower versus the champagne/golden/sandy/peach one. Maybe I can find someone to go halfsies on them...and get both

Also, I love plush glass. It looks like these will be plush with some shimmer or glitter. I <3 butterflies so this will be a fun collection!

Latest posts