MAC X Beth Ditto Discussion

MRV

And more:

http://www.makeupstash.com/2012/05/mac-for-beth-ditto-for-summer-2012.html

Audrey C

Same here! Ugh
Well, at least it's an option for those who missed SLV. I'd like to see pics of the other colours on lips. I'm really not good at translating arm swatches to what they might look like on a mouth.

I apply lipstick from the tube, so I don't love PLW lippies for that. The colour just lasts and lasts though. My daughter has Love Forever and Prolong for performances, and they last for hours (through backstage snacks, physical activity, under lights), even on kids who aren't careful with makeup. Great formula.

eurocentrix

Thanks for the swatches! Lovely:) Can I just ask if you are happy with the way these wear, texture, longevity (would they feather?)

honey on boost

You’re Perfect Already will be mine
heart.gif

EekaBoo

This collection gets a big fat skip from me. Nothing appeals to me, and everything besides the lipsticks look chalky. I wish they would've released this collection after Heavenly Creature. But at the same time it's giving me a chance to save some money after everything I purchased from Hey Sailor.

DILLIGAF

Trip to the Pro Store tomorrow just to take a look at this. I'm thinking skip but I really want to see Booyah!

Miss Dynamite

So we were told that this collection would be a better version of Dare To Wear...but it's not daring, not bold, not pretty...and the only good item that was gonna be released with it has magically disappeared...*YAWN*

Latest posts