Roses Ultimes de Chanel collection

Almus

Hello lovely Chanel ratonas! I am missing too much, but I am reading as much as I can =)
I hope everyone is doing good ^____^

Those glossimers look fantastic! I hope we get them here (although I am a bit tired of waiting for nice collections to come to Spain ... it seems they are not meant for us).

Bonitinha

Elegant, which ones are you getting??

Almus -- I hope you get them! Chanel needs to get with the program and offer the same collections to everyone!

elegant-one

Hmm, that is a really good question. I am on a no gloss buy remember
girlhaha.gif
They all look so beautiful. I am loving Amour, Desire & Jalousie

Poupette

Swatches of Jalousie, Desir and Plasir:

http://blondycandy.com/bc/2012/02/chanel-levres-scintillantes-glossimer-in-desir-plasir-and-jalousie-roses-ultime-de-chanel/

elegant-one

^Thanks! I need a swatch of Amour.

Michelle - LOL.

I just wonder if they will have enough pigmentation. After seeing the swatch of Desire, I'm not so sure that it will. What do you guys think?

Bonitinha

Thanks for the link to the swatches Poupette!

Elegant -- hmmm, its so hard to know how they will look on the lips. Desir looks like it has a pretty shimmer, but I wonder if it is more of a "lipstick topper" type of shade? Bummer that it will take a while for me to get it before I can do some swatchin'. I have a shade like Jalousie that is a Chantecaille gloss and I am almost out -- so I am excited to get that one!

elegant-one

Thanks for the link to the swatches Poupette!

Elegant -- hmmm, its so hard to know how they will look on the lips. Desir looks like it has a pretty shimmer, but I wonder if it is more of a "lipstick topper" type of shade? Bummer that it will take a while for me to get it before I can do some swatchin'. I have a shade like Jalousie that is a Chantecaille gloss and I am almost out -- so I am excited to get that one!

Well, on your lovely lips they will be pretty!

Funny, every time I look at the word Jalousie - my mind reads it like geezelouise

Shypo

I have used this photo to make my selection - I think they are stacked in the order they are listed below the pic, as Shontay said......and yes, it looks like she's wearing Amour to me, so glad to know the Chanel CSRs are educated this time.

http://tablet.chanel.com/en_US/fragrance-beauty/What's-New-89720

Shypo

^Thanks! I need a swatch of Amour.

Michelle - LOL.

I just wonder if they will have enough pigmentation. After seeing the swatch of Desire, I'm not so sure that it will. What do you guys think?
Yeah, the swatch of Desir makes it look more sparkly than pigmented....I was tempted to get it based on the photo of the tube, but the swatch made me change my mind......

Still unsure of the np.....better figure it out quick!
girlhaha.gif

Hi Almus!!

elegant-one

Yeah, the swatch of Desir makes it look more sparkly than pigmented....I was tempted to get it based on the photo of the tube, but the swatch made me change my mind......
Still unsure of the np.....better figure it out quick!
girlhaha.gif

Hi Almus!!

You're right. But you lovely saran wrap lip ladies may fare much better than us pigmented ones ;) If I thought Amour would look on my lips like it does on her, I would buy it too.
hugs

Winthrop44

I think Amour will be quite pigmented if it looks like that on Ms Pixie. I guess it depends on how pigmented you are looking for when it comes to Desir. I don't think it looks like one of their super sheer ones...but I will let you know!

Winthrop44

Maybe they will still have a free shipping code - maybe even a 2-day one - prior to Valentines Day?

I have used this photo to make my selection - I think they are stacked in the order they are listed below the pic, as Shontay said......and yes, it looks like she's wearing Amour to me, so glad to know the Chanel CSRs are educated this time.

http://tablet.chanel.com/en_US/fragrance-beauty/What's-New-89720
Yes...and I'm glad I ordered Volupte too because that was the one I was really after!

Latest posts