Roses Ultimes de Chanel collection

Shypo

I ordered 4 of the glossimers (Amour, Surprise, Desir and Jalousie) and backed up my Belgravia while I was at it. Not sure about the np just yet.....hoping some swatches show up before the free shipping ends.....

I have issues
th_crazy.gif
!

Hi Elegant!
th_hug.gif

​Hello all you lovely Chanel ladies!! I've missed you!

​Kate, your avatar kinda freaks me out
girlhaha.gif
- great photo effects!

bis

Have you all seen these new glossimers and polishes?  Free shipping at any price (no code needed) ends tonight! http://www.chanel.com/en_US/fragrance-beauty/What's-New-89720
Wow, that looks interesting and much more like a proper Valentines Day collection. There are even nail polishes.
I ordered 4 of the glossimers (Amour, Surprise, Desir and Jalousie) and backed up my Belgravia while I was at it.  Not sure about the np just yet.....hoping some swatches show up before the free shipping ends..... I have issues :crazy: ! Hi Elegant! :hug: ​Hello all you lovely Chanel ladies!!  I've missed you! ​Kate, your avatar kinda freaks me out :haha:  - great photo effects!
Hello there, I missed you on here! How are you doing? :hug: Still loving your Inglot eyeshadows?

Shypo

Hi Bis! How are you?! I am still loving Inglot! One of my all-time favorite lines!

What have you been up to?

Winthrop44

Quote: Originally Posted by Shypo

I think it's Amour - I think Volupte is the orange - looking one. My best guess, anyway.

That's what I think too...but Chanel just told me the opposite on the phone, they say Amour "has more red in it". Hmmmmm. Why can't they have descriptions of these things on their site like MAC does?

shontay07108

I'm thinking that they are placed in the order that they are listed in. It makes the most sense from what I can see. In that case, Plasir is the milky coral one. :hmm: I want the third and fourth one in the picture and think those are Volupte and Amour. I wish I knew for sure before I order. :(

Bonitinha

I just posted about this is a different thread -- and then I saw this thread where we can all chat about it. They all look so gorgeous -- how to narrow it down??
heart.gif

Winthrop44

I am pretty sure from past pics we've seen Plasir is a super sheer shimmer...lemme see if I can find the pic I'm talking about. Here it is:

http://blogdorfgoodman.blogspot.com/2011/10/octopus-garden-springtime-with-chanel.html

I think Plaisir is all the way to the right behind Surprise on the splash page here:

http://www.chanel.com/en_US/fragrance-beauty/Makeup-88484

I am looking at the third and fourth and think those are Amour and Volupte too Shontay....but I want the one that looks less shimmery and less orangey that's on the left of the splash page...although maybe I want both in the end anyway so what's the difference!
lol.gif

shontay07108

I just ordered Volupte and Amour. I chose 2nd day shipping b/c I am impatient. :D How many glossimers am I up to now? :hmm: :lol:

Bonitinha

I cannot decide -- help me!! lol Do you think Amor is a peachy-pink?? I have a lot of peachy pink glosses -- but maybe I still need this one. I think I will for sure get Desir and Jalousie.

shontay07108

I cannot decide -- help me!!  lol  Do you think Amor is a peachy-pink??  I have a lot of peachy pink glosses -- but maybe I still need this one.  I think I will for sure get Desir and Jalousie.
I hope Volupte isn't the peachy pink one. I want the two brightest in the middle. :lol: I'll have a fit if I get the wrong one. I'll still work with it, but yeah. Desir and Jalousie seem gorgeous. I was this close to getting either one (or both :lol:). Had to control myself.

Winthrop44

I'm not sure Michelle, I just tend to think Amour is further left and Volupte is just to the right of it in that splash picture, and even that could be wrong (as far as which is which between them...I'm sure those are Amour & Volupte, not to worry Shontay). Sorry I can't help!

Bonitinha

I just ordered Desir and Jalousie -- I figure I can order more if I like the swatches and get more feedback from you ladies! It always takes so long for my orders to get to me -- so I won't have them until next Monday probably. A little Valentine gift to myself
girlhaha.gif

Latest posts