Pale Drugstore Foundation with Yellow Undertone Searched !!!!!!

Hello Lovelies

I am really pale but have a yellow undertone and i just can find any Drugstore Foundation that fits me .

I've tryed a lot of different Brands and Shades but the pale foundations are usually to rosy and the yellow undertoned foundations are way to dark .

I would love to hear if someone has the same problem and if you guys have found a solution .

xoxo Serpentis

Hey Serpentis, I'm not entirely sure of a very pale yellow-toned drugstore foundation but if you're willing to go online, you can definitely find some great foundations for drugstore or close to drugstore prices.

Graftobian Hi-Definition Creme Foundation is really nice for dry to combo skin and it comes in a ton of very light and very dark shades. They recently came out with 5 new shades for very fair skin with warm and neutral undertones.

Camera Ready Cosmetics is a trusted retailer and they sell Graftobian, along with a bunch of other theatrical makeup brands. Theatrical makeup can be a great option when you're looking for hard to find shades at good prices.

I hope I haven't failed you on your original question! =)
    NC25 / dark brown eyes / black hair / 2B wavy curvy

Thank you BadLeslie I will definently check out the graftobian makeup , thanks for your advise . But I'm still on the hunt for drugstore foundations ... I was in store today and I am just clueless ... So I still want to hear your tips XOXO serpentis

Boots No7's foundations supposedly run yellow. L'Oreal True Match W1 is fairly light. Maybelline Fit Me's shades ending in "0" are more yellow-based, and #110 is very fair.
    NARS SG Siberia(ish) & RCC Chantilly; Kevyn Aucoin SSE in SX01; circa 10-15 in MAC intensity. Oily t-zone.
    Team Low-Buy 2014, 2015, 2016 | Twitter & Instagram: mizshellytee
    Support Specktra with a Subscription | Specktra Rules & TOS | Tips on Asking for Recommendations | The Scoop

well thank you a lot shellygrrl

I will definently go and check out the maybelline and the loreal foundation ... sadly we don't have boots in our country .

i will tell you if the foundations you recomended matched my skin colour or not

-- Thank you both for answering me so quickly ))))

xoxo Serpentis

Ohhh another question i had was if you know how the Maybelline Superstay 24 h , the Dream Satin Liquid and the
    Maybelline Pure Liquid Mineral Foundation work and how they fell on the skin ?????

Hopefully I hear of you pretty soon

I've never tried either of those, so I can't say.
    NARS SG Siberia(ish) & RCC Chantilly; Kevyn Aucoin SSE in SX01; circa 10-15 in MAC intensity. Oily t-zone.
    Support Specktra with a Subscription | Specktra Rules & TOS | Tips on Asking for Recommendations | The Scoop

I actually just bought some and i have the same exact problem! Im sooo pale , but all the light foundations have pink undertones and it makes me look sick
    The foundation i got from CVS is-
    ~maybelline's FIT ME in 110
    ~i also got the light pink blush in the FIT ME line

Ive already had so many complements while wearing these two so i hope that helps and they're really cheap ^_^

I've been to 2 Targets in my area lately and they've both started carrying Boots. I live in Texas btw.

Funny thing, I'm a NC25/30 and I'm pretty much on the same search!! I used this http://www.temptalia.com/foundation-matrix earlier and i found that it's pretty helpful on getting started. Good luck!!

jessykah thank you for you tip ... i saw the maybelline fit me foundations but i wasn't sure if they would look good on my skin. but after you told me that it worked well for you i will definentely check it out .

P.s.: do you know if this foundation does start to settle into fine lines after a while? because i always get this problems on my forehead and around my mouth because i just smile a lot . i mean i am only 18 so it really bothers me that i look older because foundation that makes those lines apear sooo deep . i dont have those lines if i don't wear foundation but on some days you just want to have some coverage .

I've never had that problem with Fit Me and I'm in my early 30s.