What would be a highlighter for dark brown skin?

trina11225

i'm using fergie rose golden goodness also morena barbee had a highlighter video for medium and dark skin tones

alle685

I heard that Jemma Kidd Makeup School Dewy Glow All over Radiance creme in RoseGold looks quite nice in darker since cause its a peachy gold...it might be tough to get your hands on it though. I personally like MAC Lustre drops in Sun Rush.

MissTT

Has anyone tried Benefit Sunbeam? Thinking about trying it.
I got Sunbeam as gratis, but haven't used it yet. If you're still interested let me know and I'll try it out soon. It seems like it should work well.

Do you ladies use EDSF after the summer ends or do you find the highlight to be too garish?

MzBrownBeauty

Oh that would be great!! Please let me know how it works out!
I got Sunbeam as gratis, but haven't used it yet. If you're still interested let me know and I'll try it out soon. It seems like it should work well. Do you ladies use EDSF after the summer ends or do you find the highlight to be too garish?

MissTT

I wore Benefit Sun Beam today and I quite like it. It's a champagne color with gold shimmer. On me it really blended in well with my skin and just looked like a natural glow. It wasn't metallicy, glittery, or shimmery. I'd read a review saying it tends to wear off if not set so I swiped it on my hand and have worn it all day there. I can see that it has faded, but it is still definitely visible on my hand. To combat the fading on my cheeks I applied the Sun Beam after my foundation and again after I'd set it with powder. On my hand the shimmer is very apparent, but on my face it is much less so. I would say this is a very good every day, natural looking highlighter. With only the initial layer it didn't look like I was wearing any product at all. Just like I had good bone structure. You may want something more dramatic for evening.

DivaLevy

I know ladies are going to say I'm crazy but I own albatross and i don't care for it lol. If you use a light hand its fine. If you want to highlight your eyebrow bone its alright too. But I have a few in my collection that are absolute go to's:
Lorac: Tantalizer Baked Bronzer:
Mac: Strobe Liquid lotion in Golden Elixir (Limited Edition):
Mac: Extra Dimension Skinfinish in Glorify (Limited Edition)
The Balm Mary Lou Manizer
The Balm Betty Lou Manizer
Hard Candy Glow all the Way Glamazon bronze face & body luminizer
Mac sheerbronze mineralized sheersheen powder loose
Mac double definition extra dimension skinfinish (Limited edition)

*note per rules no personal blog links in posts. Richelle83

Latest posts