NARS Summer 2012

katred

Specktra Bestie
Those look so brilliant and lovely! I kind of want to get all of them, so that I can keep them together like in the photo! I can't wait to hear more information about the summer collection for certain.

aradhana

And here is the promotional picture of all the nail polishes from the Thakoon collection. They will be available April 1st on narscosmetics.com (and other NARS websites as well, I assume).

Lal Mirchi (exclusive to the Bleecker Street boutique)
Anardana
Ratin Jot
Amchoor
Kutki
Koliary

(I might have mixed up the names. :/ )

Edit: Speaking of nail polishes, here is a picture of Kutki.

Source: http://voguerrilla.tumblr.com/post/18264907429/saturdays-are-for-manicures-and-fiction-nars-nail
i hope these polishes will be available online or somewhere other than nyc...
the names are cute! i think they're all spices...?

katred

Specktra Bestie
i hope these polishes will be available online or somewhere other than nyc... the names are cute! i think they're all spices...?

I'm hopeful too. Nars seems to put almost everything on their web site, so we might well get it that way. I didn't realise about the spices, but I tried googling and I think you're right. Cool!

MarieMary

Those look so brilliant and lovely! I kind of want to get all of them, so that I can keep them together like in the photo! I can't wait to hear more information about the summer collection for certain.
Ha, I thought the same thing!
The eyeshadow duo is called Marie Galante, and the Soft Touch Shadow Pencil is called Calabria. ;)

aradhana

well, now i know where my birthday money is going....i love how all the polishes look together in a line, so i will have a difficult time only buying one or two! although if i absolutely had to, it'd probably be the pink and the purple that i'd go with.
i wonder if i can phone the bleecker street store and order the blkr gloss at the same time as lal mirchi...

Aquamarine1543

They will be available april 1st on narscosmetics.com. Only Lal Mirchi is exclusive to the NARS Bleecker Street boutique, but you can call them to order it, I think. As for the other countries, the collection will probably be available april 1st as well on the european, english and french websites. Lal Mirchi will probably be available there as well, since the 413 BLKR collection is available online for Europeans. I think the names are spices, yes. :) The colors remind me of the Holi (Festival of Colors) in India. Ha, I thought the same thing! The eyeshadow duo is called Marie Galante, and the Soft Touch Shadow Pencil is called Calabria. ;)  
I'll def. get the duo!! ;) By the way, do you know which one the shadow pencil is? Is it the lavendar one?

MarieMary

do we know release date for this collection? (not the nail polishes)
NARS Summer collections are usually released in May. But the spring 2012 collection was released a little earlier than in previous years, so who knows?

EngineerBarbie

I'm loving the hell out of that e/s duo! I hope those are matte lip pencils because if they are, I sooo need them in my life.

The Thakoon nail polish set--so minez!

Aquamarine1543

I can't wait to hear more information about lipsticks and lip pencils!
(Esp, the one above the pure matte since I have no idea what kind of color it is. On the pic, it just looks soooo muddy.lol)
I used tons of other lipsticks including Mac and it turned out Nars lipsticks are the best for me!
I really love them because textures and formulation are really awesome, esp. matte lip pencils.:)

ALivingDoll

LOVE the eyeshadow duo as well as the polishes! Thanks for sharing. Any word or speculation on release date yet?

Latest posts