Chanel 'Rouge Coco & Rouge Coco Shine'' New Collection for Spring 2012

Hi!

I've seen comments about this new lipsticks and they belongs to this new collection, only 6 new shades:

Rouge Coco

- 42 Culte
    - 43 Avant-Garde
    - 117 Magnolia

Rouge Coco Shine

- 70 Sourire
    - 71 Style
    - 72 Effrontee

There is info here:
    http://www.armocromia.com/2012/03/new-chanel-rouge-coco-and-coco-shine.html

In Spain is now on counters. I have bought 4 of them the past week at Sephora.
    I will be glad to share my pictures here but this is my second post and I don't know... (but I will try!)

Gorgeous! I love how the 3 RCS swatches, especially Sourire and Effrontee. My relationship with the RCS is a love-hate one - I love the colours and shine but I dislike how quickly they dry up on my lips, and they are already glossy so I like them on their own and don't like to put glosses on top.
    NC20 / dark brown hair / brown eyes

No pinky nudes (((

I'm surprised to see a burgundy RC (Culte - described as burgundy) for sping but that's the only one that interests me. I alreday have Magnolia and I won't be spending $40CAD+ on RCS coz they only last like an hour on me :/
    NW20-25/Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua B20/Nars Sheer Glow Santa Fe

Visit my blog: BeautySpot
    Twitter @Shadowy_Lady

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowy Lady View Post
    I'm surprised to see a burgundy RC (Culte - described as burgundy) for sping but that's the only one that interests me. I alreday have Magnolia and I won't be spending $40CAD+ on RCS coz they only last like an hour on me :/
    Did you get Destinee from the Spring collection?

I agree about the RCS...they don't last on me either, and the price is steep for a tinted gloss.

I am loving the deep burgundy colours too...I have pigmented lips, and many of the paler colours don't really show on me.

Quote Originally Posted by JulieDiva View Post
    Did you get Destinee from the Spring collection?

I agree about the RCS...they don't last on me either, and the price is steep for a tinted gloss.

I am loving the deep burgundy colours too...I have pigmented lips, and many of the paler colours don't really show on me.
    No I skipped the entire spring collection in the end. I've been on makeup no-buy. I have one RCS (Antigone I think) and I do like it, but I don't want to spend money on more of them. I mush prefer the RA formula.

My lips are quite pigmented as well, they're pretty much a deep pink shade (like a raspberry). I guess that's why I like pigmented lip products

Twitter @Shadowy_Lady

Effrontee looks BEAUTIFUL. Definitely something I would wear!

I LOVE the RCS, my friends think they're overrated but I wear mine almost every day as it's such the perfect lipstick for a young professional at work =D

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowy Lady View Post
    That was the one that stood out to me too. I really like Antigone, which is the one RCS I have, but it's one of the brighter shades and I'd really say it reads as "my lips but slightly redder", so I don't think that any of the other shades would really work. Maybe the really pale ones would give a nice pearly sheen but, like you, I find they don't last very well.
    nc 15/ nars mont blanc/ siberia, black hair, grey/ blue eyes TEAM INSOMNIA! Team Purple
    I have a lipstick problem.
    check my whole blog OR just the beauty bits

Specktra is everywhere! Facebook. Twitter. Instagram.

Quote Originally Posted by katred View Post
    That was the one that stood out to me too. I really like Antigone, which is the one RCS I have, but it's one of the brighter shades and I'd really say it reads as "my lips but slightly redder", so I don't think that any of the other shades would really work. Maybe the really pale ones would give a nice pearly sheen but, like you, I find they don't last very well.
    Hahah, twins! My SA convinced me to get Antigone last summer and really, I don't regret it. It's my lips but redder on me too (we prob have the same lip shade). I must admit I wore the hell out of it last summer :P

If there was a nice fuchsia RCS I may get tempted again and buy it. I like fuchsia lipsticks but I don't have one that's sheer but good quality. All mine are super pigmented Nars, Chanel or MAC mattes and amp creams

Twitter @Shadowy_Lady

Hi,

There are 8 Coco lipsticks : 5 from the Harmonie de Printemps : Charme, Paradis, Destinée, Chalys and Superstition and 3 new : Avant-Garde, Culte and Magnolia. I have 5 of them. Magnolia is a delicate pink, Charme is very soft. All are very pretty, they all go well with spring moods !

TEAMENABLEEVERYBODYINTOBUYINGEVERYTHING

I got a mailer saying the 3 new RCS will be launched soon. I forgot the date, I think this weekend or next. Must try to resist buying any of them.

Swatches of one of the new RCS

http://ommorphiabeautybar.com/2012/03/21/chanel-magnolia-rouge-coco-sourire-rouge-coco-shine-new-for-spring-2012-swatches-review/
    Matthew 5:14

I hope Magnolia looks good on me...thanks for the link!!!

I'm pretty sure the RCses will barely show up on me, so I won't even bother looking at those. :/

As for the regular RCs, if Avant-Garde is indeed a darker Superstition, I may be tempted to pick it up. I'll have to compare it to RA Nude though. Magnolia looks too light, and I need another plum lippy like I need another hole in my head, LOL.

Actually it's more like I'm holding out for the new RA release, so...
    Blasian Sensation
    NC44 | Chanel PL BA34 | NARS Tahoe | Meow Slinky Manx | Alima W5

Quote Originally Posted by jmarie View Post
    I hope Magnolia looks good on me...thanks for the link!!!
    Hope it works for you! I love Magnolia, I bought a 2nd one recently and it is my first lipstick backup! winthrop and Michelle love it too.

Here are my swatches from the collection.

I got Rouge Coco #43 Avant-Garde, which I love. It's what I think of as a Penelope Cruz MLBB shade. It's a bit deeper pink-nude. Beautiful! I don't have any comparisons. I also got the three Rouge Coco Shines, #72 Effrontée, #71 Style, and #70 Sourire. I know many people don't like the RCS, but I thought I'd do a few comparisons just in case they'll be helpful.

Empreinte is a nude like Style, but it's a bit lighter and more pink. They actually give two different looks. Style is more of a Calvin Klein-type nude and Empreinte is a bit more of a natural blanked out lip. I didn't swatch Effrontée with anything else, but it's more rosy and less mauve than #54 Boy or #52 Fétiche. Sourire is really, really pretty, even though it doesn't swatch well. It naturally brightens up my lip, but doesn't change the color much. Royallieu is a bit darker, less peach/coral, and more mauve than Sourire (you can see Royallieu oxidizes and pulls a lot more pink on me than it looks in the tube), whereas Candeur is similar tonally, but pales out my lip for a natural mod look.

#48 Évasion is much more opaque than Sourire, darker, and a bit more pink. Évasion looks a lot more pink on me than it does in the tube, since it oxidizes on me like Royallieu.

I'm really happy with all the lippies I bought from this collection. My favorites are Avant-Garde, Style, and Sourire. Style and Sourire are on the sheerer side of RCS. I think all three are unique to the RCS line.