Page 1 of 222 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

MAC By Request discussion

Here we can chat about which products you are voting for to make a comeback in the by request collection. I shall sort out the colour story and pics when i get home from work. i've been a little absent lately due to working so much so i am sorry guys!

Thanks Lou! Now we can stop clogging up the Early Buzz thread.

no worries! i really want to see moxie and rocker come back!!

Do we know if they will be doing a round two with blushes and msf's or was that a rumor?

Good idea! I really want Moxie, Rocker, CoC, FoF and possibly Guacamole and the grey/brown/mauve shadow.
    Check out my blog: http://pleasureflush.blogspot.com

Been voting for Moxie, Jete, and CoC. Would prefer to see Moxie and Rocker repromoted than CYY. Moxie's more wearable and CYY just came out last year.

I have been voting for Moxie, CoC and Guacamole/Solar White!

Can't wait to see what we get Hope they bring out a blush/MSF/Beauty Powder round!

my votes go to Moxie, Flash of flesh and jete
    NC 20-25, brown eyes, mahogany/brown hair, Team Peacocky, Team Extra Dimension, team HEAVENLY CREATURE!!

ALLURING AQUATIC http://make-up-deer.blogspot.it/2014/05/mac-alluring-aquatic-playland-e.html
    MY WEB SITE (photography) http://lauradariapezzini.com

Wow, Solar White has really fallen behind. And Jete needs some more votes to catch up to Guacamole.
    PRO King of Blending

Quote Originally Posted by LMD84 View Post
    no worries! i really want to see moxie and rocker come back!!
    me too!!
    NC42/Black hair/Dark brown eyes

Shitaki, CoC, and Moth Brown. Although I knew Shitaki wasn't going to make the cut, I'm surprised CoC isn't doing so well. I think It's the only unique gloss up for vote.

Quote Originally Posted by ROlean View Post
    Shitaki, CoC, and Moth Brown. Although I knew Shitaki wasn't going to make the cut, I'm surprised CoC isn't doing so well. I think It's the only unique gloss up for vote.
    Who knows, maybe Shitaki will catch up like Guacamole did. I've been voting for Shitaki (though I only vote once a day, thus I won't make a big difference).
    PRO King of Blending

Quote Originally Posted by Mac-Guy View Post
    Who knows, maybe Shitaki will catch up like Guacamole did. I've been voting for Shitaki (though I only vote once a day, thus I won't make a big difference).
    I don't think it will catch up. It took me half a day to even get Guacamole close to the others and now the differences are way bigger. I just finished getting Moxie up with Rocker. Now both need +6000 votes to beat 3N! I also think we can get Guacamole and Jete to beat Heavenly Bliss. Those need around 3200 votes each.
    My sale with lowered prices! http://www.specktra.net/t/180072/mac-sale-lots-of-brushes-including-131-and-165-flamingo-pink-pigeon-fixed-on-drama-sushi-kiss-sounds-like-noise

Moxie, CoC and Guacamole are my favourites.

Looking for any particular items, check my items for sale:
    http://s13.photobucket.com/albums/a277/russianmaffia/

I wonder if 3N, CYY, Moxie and Rocker are tied if they will release them even though it's only supposed to be the top four?!?!
    I'm still in my awkward phase....bear with me -_-
    #TeamPurpleOCDHoarderPigment/Glitterwackadoo

Quote Originally Posted by Richelle83 View Post
    I wonder if 3N, CYY, Moxie and Rocker are tied if they will release them even though it's only supposed to be the top four?!?!
    How much fun would it be if ALL products were tied. ROFL
    PRO King of Blending

I was a naughty girl yesterday. I didn't vote at all. Sorry Specktra family. I did vote nonstop this morning. I'm starting to dream of Rocker & Moxie lipstick votes in my dreams. I'm also starting to get a bit confused which one I have voted for & which one needs my assistance. I'm just going back & forth between the two since I want them most. I'm taking a slight break and wanted to come on the site to see what has been going on.

I also really want moth brown eyeshadow to come back. I didn't buy with the original barbie release. Also as a side note how cool is this? I'm speaking into my iPad and it's typing what I'm saying. Very cool!

Quote Originally Posted by LMD84 View Post
    I also really want moth brown eyeshadow to come back. I didn't buy with the original barbie release. Also as a side note how cool is this? I'm speaking into my iPad and it's typing what I'm saying. Very cool!
    OMG, what app is that? I need this now!
    PRO King of Blending

Jeeze I meant top three lol but hmmm that kinda makes me want to try and get all as close as possible!
    I'm still in my awkward phase....bear with me -_-
    #TeamPurpleOCDHoarderPigment/Glitterwackadoo

Just realised I can now have more votes a day by using my university network. I'm now voting Rocker, CoC and Jete. CYY and Moth Brown look pretty safe but I think Jete and Rocker need a bit more help

I see Guacamole has been overtaken again. I've been busy all day, but will put in a few votes this evening. Glad to see ho much closer Moxie and Rocker have got to 3N, I bet they can overtake it if we put in some elbow grease.

Is it me or does MAC Heavenly Bliss seem very similar to Sweet Satisfaction? Sweet Satisfaction has been on my 'to buy' list forever!
    "In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different" - Coco Chanel

I honestly have no strong feelings about what I would want to come back. It would have been nice if they had just asked for general input and then narrowed down their choices from there. There are products I want more than what is being offered.
    Cosmetics Aficionado - Blog Facebook Twitter Instagram

I voted for Moxie, Jete and Flash of Flesh today. I've been changing up, but Jete til the end!
    Tried and True HG products: M.A.C Face and Body, MUFE Camo Cream #20, Ben Nye Banana Powder, MAC 208 brush, Wet and Wild Mega Eyes Cream Eyeliner, MAC 168 brush, MAC fix+, NARS Smudgeproof Eyeshadow Primer
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think they should just bring them ALL back!!!! Why not??? MAC can do it! This is just for publicity, so they should just bring them all out!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CoolinOlympia View Post
    I think they should just bring them ALL back!!!! Why not??? MAC can do it! This is just for publicity, so they should just bring them all out!!!!
    Agreed!
    PRO King of Blending

Quote:Originally Posted by CoolinOlympia

The thought has crossed my mind many times. It's the perfect size for a collection, so why not!
    Tried and True HG products: M.A.C Face and Body, MUFE Camo Cream #20, Ben Nye Banana Powder, MAC 208 brush, Wet and Wild Mega Eyes Cream Eyeliner, MAC 168 brush, MAC fix+, NARS Smudgeproof Eyeshadow Primer
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It might get quite expensive (for us) then. 18 products + potentially some BU's.
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolinOlympia View Post
    The thought has crossed my mind many times. It's the perfect size for a collection, so why not!

PRO King of Blending

I'll be annoyed if they brought everything back having spent hours voting, lol. I've been showing some love (ie. 150+ votes) to Rocker, CoC and Guacamole this evening.

Page 1 of 222 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast