MAC By Request discussion

LMD84

Here we can chat about which products you are voting for to make a comeback in the by request collection. I shall sort out the colour story and pics when i get home from work. i've been a little absent lately due to working so much so i am sorry guys!

Anitacska

Good idea! I really want Moxie, Rocker, CoC, FoF and possibly Guacamole and the grey/brown/mauve shadow.

Rezel

Been voting for Moxie, Jete, and CoC. Would prefer to see Moxie and Rocker repromoted than CYY. Moxie's more wearable and CYY just came out last year.

FStone

I have been voting for Moxie, CoC and Guacamole/Solar White!

Can't wait to see what we get :) Hope they bring out a blush/MSF/Beauty Powder round!

Mac-Guy

Wow, Solar White has really fallen behind. And Jete needs some more votes to catch up to Guacamole.

ROlean

Shitaki, CoC, and Moth Brown. Although I knew Shitaki wasn't going to make the cut, I'm surprised CoC isn't doing so well. I think It's the only unique gloss up for vote.

Mac-Guy

Shitaki, CoC, and Moth Brown. Although I knew Shitaki wasn't going to make the cut, I'm surprised CoC isn't doing so well. I think It's the only unique gloss up for vote.

Who knows, maybe Shitaki will catch up like Guacamole did. I've been voting for Shitaki (though I only vote once a day, thus I won't make a big difference).

Pinkdollface

Who knows, maybe Shitaki will catch up like Guacamole did. I've been voting for Shitaki (though I only vote once a day, thus I won't make a big difference).

I don't think it will catch up. It took me half a day to even get Guacamole close to the others and now the differences are way bigger. I just finished getting Moxie up with Rocker. Now both need +6000 votes to beat 3N! I also think we can get Guacamole and Jete to beat Heavenly Bliss. Those need around 3200 votes each.

Richelle83

I wonder if 3N, CYY, Moxie and Rocker are tied if they will release them even though it's only supposed to be the top four?!?!

OctoberViolet

I was a naughty girl yesterday. I didn't vote at all.
angelic.gif
Sorry Specktra family. I did vote nonstop this morning. I'm starting to dream of Rocker & Moxie lipstick votes in my dreams. I'm also starting to get a bit confused which one I have voted for & which one needs my assistance. I'm just going back & forth between the two since I want them most. I'm taking a slight break and wanted to come on the site to see what has been going on.

LMD84

I also really want moth brown eyeshadow to come back. I didn't buy with the original barbie release. Also as a side note how cool is this? I'm speaking into my iPad and it's typing what I'm saying. Very cool!

Mac-Guy

I also really want moth brown eyeshadow to come back. I didn't buy with the original barbie release. Also as a side note how cool is this? I'm speaking into my iPad and it's typing what I'm saying. Very cool!

OMG, what app is that? I need this now!

Latest posts